paranormal activity

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did any of you get scared from this movie? Seriously you all disappoint me lol... I thought the movie was a waste of money and a waste of my time... really not worth seeing. I mean it was filmed in a week, it reminded me 100% of the blair witch project (which also sucked). Sorry but its not even worth the torrent download IMO.

I think this movie will serve as a dividing line for me. If I meet someone who thinks this movie is "Ok" I will know that they have no idea what a good movie is. If I meet someone who thinks this movie is "Good" I'll know that they have no brain in their head and should probably be sterilized.

On this particular note, I like the way you think.

i guess it helped that i dont think i ever saw the blair witch...

Yeah I mean it really seemed like the same thing, just a different setting. One takes place in a house, other takes place in the woods. Both shot by the person in the movie etc. I mean if you really liked this movie you might like the blair witch project... but still I didn't like either.

I got a smooth copy of Cannibal Holocaust.

2nhiag6.jpg

PAOWWWWW!!!

atkgts.jpg

That's a big ass stick up this bitches anius.

Is got a interesting little history with it too.

Cannibal Holocaust is a well known exploitation film because of the controversy following its release. After premiering in Italy, the film was seized by a local magistrate, and Deodato was arrested on obscenity charges. He was later accused of making a snuff film due to rumors which claimed that certain actors were killed on camera. Although Deodato was later cleared of these charges, the film was banned in Italy, the UK, Australia, and several other countries due to its graphic depiction of gore, sexual violence, and the inclusion of six genuine animal deaths. Many nations have since revoked the ban, yet the film is still barred in several countries. This notoriety notwithstanding, some critics view Cannibal Holocaust as a social commentary about civilized society

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust

cannibal holocaust is one of the worst movies i have ever seen....the best thing i can say about it is that at parts it is so corny you cant help but laugh. even in that horrible lo-res picture you can see that the woman is being supported by a piece of wood.

if you really want to waste an hour or so watching horribly costumed foreign people swim around in a pool and stare at naked women who im sure even the director was confused about why exactly they were naked check this piece of shit out...

2ZombieLake.jpg

Was this a good movie, nah not neccesarily

But shit was creepy, sorry if im not a manly ass mother fucker like the rest of you but the ending shit creeped me out. And yall know if some bitch stood over your bed for 4 hours that shit would be fucking nutso

And smash that thick bitch