baby gets hit by a train and lives

sheesh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Right on HP, I mean, shit, I done it ON ACID and I didn't have any baby carriage to protect me, all I had was my Red Hot Chilli Peppers underwear and Doc Martens.

Concerning the boxer shorts, it was 1991 and even though 'Mother's Milk' had been out for a sec they were still basically unknown by the masses... PLUS, the night I bought the skivvies (a 1989 drug fueled domination of the French Quarter even before the show *and a night to score 42 grams of the finests Afghani hash I've ever had)... I also got my thumb slammed a door by the hot girl singer from ???(Theloniuos Monster?) so it swelled up to Fred Flintstone proportions... plus Mike B. smashed the antique pipe organ AFTER thay stopped the show a few times to tell people to get off the pipe organ...

anyway, yeah, a few years later I got hit by a train, so what. 10 days in the hospital folllowed immediately by a night out (off the clock) at the club I worked at, 14 hours of cocaine and a free trip to the first Lollapalooza, plus undeniable domination in the pit during Henry Rollins (with a still broken collar bone)...

Tell that kid to come back drunk and we can talk, I barely remember anything about the actual event so we'll be on even ground. Though, I'm told I was walking around and demanding to be taken home. Apparently I thought my dad would be pissed at me so my plan was to tell him I accidentally walked through a sliding glass door. Even now it seems reasonable to me, if I can get hit by a freight train I can walk through a glass door right?