what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

while driving i watched in my rearview mirror as my girl, who was following behind, rolled her car about 4 times.

i pull over and run up to the car which has now come to a halt upside down, wheels turning, engine running - i'm trippen thinking it's gonna blow up.

she ends up crawling out of the window, shaken & shoeless but with barely a scratch on her.

yup. not the craziest thing, but that shit bugged me out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw an old man drive his car into the front of someone's house

i was in monterey park with a friend getting some chinese pastry, we were getting in the car to leave and we see this lady start her car and instead of reverse she puts her car in drive and plows right into a restaurant through the front. nobody got hurt.

driving to san diego once i drove by an accident on the I-5 and saw a dead body on the road. his shoe was on the other side of the freeway.

before i had a drivers license i was smoke riding with my girl n we went off a cliff 190' to the bottom.. trees saved us, the silver sunbird looked like the delorian from back to the future when they pulled it up.. no one was hurt

i've never been a bad driver, they just oil n chipped a road with no guard rails on the cliff, no signs were posted about the fresh gravel. we weren't going 5 miles over the speed limit

once i saw a car explode.well not really explode but more become engulfed in flames.at my old arartment complex.idk what happened,they were working on it or someshit and then all o the sudden it was on fire and all the windows popped out of it.shit was gnarly.like 3 fire trucks showed up haha.

that was a good day.

watched a deer get smashed by an 18 wheeler, downhill, on the opposite side of

the highway. it basically disappeared into a puff of red that coated the entire

highway and more than a few cars in blood and guts. metal.

almost ate it a few weeks ago walking home from work after a graveyard shift.

on my way back to the train, i was crossing a large street (had a walk signal),

but I was tired and basically shoegazing and completely spaced. When I got to

the middle of the street, i saw a car trying to turn right from the left lane, and

kinda hesitating to do it, so i looked back down and kept walking. A split second

later I hear car horn barreling towards me. A cable truck flying up the left lane

SMASHED into those idiots trying to turn right from the inside lane. The truck t-boned

them, and threw the car right at me in the cross walk. The car spun 180 degrees

and missed me by a few inches (no shit) and the cable truck flew by me a few

feet to my left. Needless to say, I was reflecting on life A LOT on that subway ride home.

fuck.

i was kickin it with my homies at a park in seattle and a tall white crackhead wearing a "drink4loko" t shirtcame up to us and just started talking forever about drugs. finally he asked my homie if he ever smoked sherm and he said yes. the crackhead told my friend that if he promised never to smoke sherm again he'd pay him 40 dollars. obviously my homie made a promise never to smoke sherm again and this crackhead handed him 2 crispy ass twenties. so a couple people went to the store to buy beer with his newfound riches and after they left the crackhead announced that he was gonna do some drugs. he pulled out a crackpipe and hit that shit like no other. he tod us he had cancer and the only reason he was alive was crack cocaine.

and as i was writing this i just watched a drunken game of ultimate frisbee on the street below my apartment. jesus christ whats wrong with people

last night i was walking down the street drinking a beer

and this caddilac truck pulls up to me and says "hey are you _____"

(insert MY name).... i ask "who wants to know" Dude rolls up his

window, turns around presumably to talk to someone in the

back and then proceeds to back the truck up quick like 10 houses and

turn around at the next block ??????? so i couldn't catch his plate????

who the fuck and what the fuck. I got off the street quick. Still

no clue. May have been the dro fucking with me but that shit

seemed sketchy as fuck

So back when I lived in tampa. I was on my way to work at University Mall my homegirl India was driving, so as we are taking this little back way through the hood we see this deranged black man wearing what looks like a hospital gown hop out this ford tauraus at a red light. Hes running freaking out flailing his arms and shit when two dudes hop out this white panel van that just whipped around the corner out of no where. They tackle the man to the ground cuff his hands and feet and throw him in the back of the van all this happened in maybe 2 minutes it was kinda crazy... true story...

When i lived near the corridor i seen this prego tute who sometimes

had a kid in tow scrap with a tranny streetwalker.

im about to sell innovage garbage at the methadone clinic in a particularly

fucked up part of town. Seen a bitch rush out and start fucking up a car

real bad and then moments later some guy (presumably the car owner)

run out grab a piece of loose concrete and pretty much scalp the broad

fuck. now that i think about it, i've seen a few crazy things.

the middle of fucking worcester, the speed limit isn't even 30 mph. how this fucking happened, i do not know.

S4020281.jpg

2nd.

I got lost trying to find the groton, ct skatepark one day and got off of the wrong exit. about 5 minutes prior to getting off the exit, we saw two cars totally smashed up, full load in each, everyone dead in both. if that wasn't fucked up enough, we got off the exit and asked for directions, the guy had no idea where it was, so we went back the way we came. upon coming back (not even 5 minutes time), a house was totally engulfed in flames. so being the upstanding people we are, i asked my friend to park for a minute and watch what was going on. oil tank in the garage explodes, car in the garage explodes, truck behind the car explodes. about then the cops were coming, and i had a good amount of weed on me, so we got out of there.

bonus - pictures.

P6070004.jpg?t=1276871827

P6070005.jpg

the truck was so far behind everything else, i have no idea how the fucker blew. probably intense heat or whatnot.

• Like 2

last night i was walking down the street drinking a beer

and this caddilac truck pulls up to me and says "hey are you _____"

(insert MY name).... i ask "who wants to know" Dude rolls up his

window, turns around presumably to talk to someone in the

back and then proceeds to back the truck up quick like 10 houses and

turn around at the next block ??????? so i couldn't catch his plate????

who the fuck and what the fuck. I got off the street quick. Still

no clue. May have been the dro fucking with me but that shit

seemed sketchy as fuck

you got beef with someone fool? that sounds like something bad about to happen for sure.sounds like they were gonna catch you on the next block.good thing you left.

i was at my boys house and we were outside and a car was comin up mad slow, prolly like10 mph,i turned my head for a sec and then i heard a real loud noise and i looked and the car was flipped over, the doors opened and like 8 black duded got out and ran away all unhurt... it was shocking and hilarious. it didnt make sense how they flipped it.

As far as driving goes I saw this Astro van comin down the on ramp just about to merge when all of a sudden his hood flies open and just obliterates his windshield. He promptly slammed on his brakes and swerved to the shoulder.

this shit happened to me and my girl one day. shit was buck.

a 37 ft fallin tree slipped out of place and onto the homies wig, pinning him underneath

water. he super human strentghed his way out from that shit before i could even help.

the whole scene took place in under 60 seconds but i felt like and hour. homie walked away

with a few serious lacerations on his face and a minor concussion. pretty scary shit.