what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

right outside downtown on 15th/Park at about 3:30 am, seeing a ghetto bitch running topless and screaming, running in front of an off duty bus, getting on the bus as dude chasing her catches up and starts to beat the shit out of her. didn't stick around for that long.

This. Apparently a lot of wild shit happens around here. A friend of mine lives right on 17th and Chicago and he has some stories.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was down in Jacksonville Beach, FL with my best friend when I was there visiting my folks - we had just left one of the bars there, about 3 AM when the rear passenger side tire picked up a huge metal shard, flattening it in seconds. So we pull over into the parking lot of an apartment building to change the tire. First, the car damn rolled off the jack, but thankfully we still had the tire on. It is my parents' car, a Lexus RX, so I shit bricks for a second because I would have been in some shit had it rolled off with out the tire on. We get that situated, and as we're changing the tire, we hear a car running the engine pretty high and squealing the tires a block over. Seconds later, this dude in an Acura comes flying down the street next to us SIDEWAYS, like he had just thrown on the e-brake for the hell of it. He comes to a stop, just inches from 3rd Street, straightens the car out, and proceeds to take off.

It was certainly one of those "what the fuck?" moments, but we had a good laugh and got home safe.

When i was about 16 some teenager jumped in front of my train off a bridge, the train stoped for about 10 mintes so i opend up the door becasue i had no idea what was going on and 2 bits of this dude were spread about 40 meters apart with gizzards and crap every where.

I screamed out to my friend in shock and everyone on the train ran and saw it too.

shotgun blast to the face at point blank range.

me and two other people had to put the body in the postmortem bag (body bag).

car accident about 5 minutes after it happened down the street from my house...driver fell asleep and hit a tree...him and an elderly lady both laid dead until they put them in postmortem bags.

ive seen a lot of dead bodies, but the shotgun one was the worst.

94/95 ish(?), middle of the day, waiting at town hall steps and there was a bit of a poorly organized protest about 'free ala akbar' (not sure?)with maybe 30 people in attendance. all of a sudden things get rowdy, people start screaming and i look over to the right and see in the middle of the commotion, some crazy pouring petrol over his head whilst others try to stop him. next thing, fucking wooshka, up he goes, screaming and dancing around like he wasnt having much fun at all. the flames were at least twice his height and you could smell the bbq almost instantly. his mates managed to get him down and dowse the flames but dude was screaming and yelping like nothing ive ever heard before.

funny thing is, all the people standing around watching, including myself, didnt have a clue about what they were protesting about...

self immolation fail.

• Like 2

Look at your anus in the mirror. Much crazier than most of this thread.

Speaking of anus's...

before reading through the thread I was going to post:

A well built gentleman getting fisted half forearm deep by a 300 or 400 pound about 5'5 - 5'7 lady

I've witnessed a lot of things (pregnant lady getting shot outside my house) but for some reason that one stuck

Meh

• Like 1

this isnt crazy like violence but crazy like surreal

i was on tour with my friends band in texas, we had the day to kill, so i suggested we go to dealy plaza where jfk got shot, cause ive always been really nerdy about his assassination. so we go there and its really crazy, its like a movie set cause the shit looks exactly the same as it did 40 years ago. so we are standing on the corner at the book depository where oswald was, talking about whether or not we wanna pay to go in the museum part to see where he shot from and all that. then all of a sudden we hear this horse whinny sound and look up just as a pickup truck drives by us and this dude has a fucking horse IN THE CAB OF HIS TRUCK, STICKING ITS HEAD OUT THE WINDOW. like a fucking dog. it was gone in a second and we were all standing there like WTF, did that just happen.

• Like 1

i've seen two car accidents involving trucks/suv's and ambulance vehicles (both w/ sirens and lights on)

the ambulance won both, totaling splitting up the other vehicles. passengers in the not-so-lucky automobiles screaming, and a lady came crawling out w/ her face split open. i was the only one there who witnessed this, so i called the cops. the screaming lady w/ her wig split looked like it was out of a movie - w/ that smoke and debris everywhere, shit was like a zombie movie.

also, when i was visiting london, i saw a dude get hit by a bus, shattering the windshield and being tossed like 15 ft. dude just got up and started picking up the papers that flew out of his briefcase pushing ppl away who were trying to help him. that was pretty awesome

Driving home from Virginia when I was 17 I had just gotten back into Providence and was coming around a curve (Thurbers for those in the know) where alot of people crash/die. I looked to the left to the other side of the highway and saw a car on it's roof spinning down the highway like a dradle, with someone hanging halfway out the driver's side window. Shit looked like instant death, but I ended up finding out the worst injury reported in the car was a broken nose...fucking crazy

Also when I was like 12 or so I saw a cable guy straight up fall off the top of a telephone pole and land flat on his back. He stood up like nothing had happened and insisted to everyone trying to help him that he felt perfectly fine, then after about 20 seconds of that he straight up fainted

An old friend of mine lives right on a saltwater lake just south of Houston. We had just got back from wakeboarding/wakeskating and we decided to jump off their boathouse and swim. While we were on top of the boathouse we see some girl hauling ass on a jetski directly at the low bridge that was about 500-600 feet from his house(during a high tide). He makes a comment about she was an idiot if she didn't slow down before the bridge and not even 10 seconds later we see get her head knocked off. Not pretty.

The next summer we saw some guys from a local boat store take out one of the brand new Donzi's off the show room floor and they flipped the boat in front of my boys house going about 65. The boat seperated into two peices. Two of the guys walked away with only minor broken bones and some bruises but the other one broke his neck and had to be lifeflighted from my buddys street.

Speaking of anus's...

before reading through the thread I was going to post:

A well built gentleman getting fisted half forearm deep by a 300 or 400 pound about 5'5 - 5'7 lady

I've witnessed a lot of things (pregnant lady getting shot outside my house) but for some reason that one stuck

Meh

Where on earth do you go to see something sick like this? :eek:

I thought shit like this only existed on the internet :lol:

craziest shit i have seen was faces coming out of the wall..

craziest shit i have ever seen while not on pyschedelics is a toss up between a tranny bum wearing lingerie in the pouring rain under a bridge we were painting or this insane fight with like 10 or 15 heads all throwing down and hitting each other with bottles and bricks and shit