what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the weirdest thing I ever saw was this chick's vagina scars. Word got around some chick at a party I was at had em. So being drunk I approached her and asked. Told me she fled from a cop, climbed up a fence and as she made her way up and over it she lost her footing and got snagged. Her vagina got straight mangled. I know this sounds completely nonfiction but shit was fucked up. The scars were visible when she pulled her pants down a bit.

Smash.

i was heading back from the mountains in this portion locals call the 'death curves'. think of it as the craziest roads you've ever seen in your life, complete with the possibility of landslides from the loose rocks and shit thousands of feet above you, anyways we're on our way back home, and we're behind a full lumber semi (this is on a major trucking route for lumber, since it's on the canadian border), after following this guy for a good hour, we get into the death curves, and he seems to be going really fast, so i asked my buddy to slow down a little and give ourselves some distance from him. not even 5 minutes after i say that, he tries to take a really sharp corner, goes up on one side, and then goes back down, but is totally unable to make the turn due to being on only one side of his wheels - at that moment ANOTHER semi plows DIRECTLY into the drivers-side door of another full lumber semi heading in the opposite direction. the driver that was hit was killed instantly, while the guy who was going at least 20-30 mph too fast gets out of his truck without any scratches on him.

i was totally terrified to go into cars for probably a good 5 or 6 months after that

Back in high school my African studies class took a field trip to the Detroit Zoo. In 2 hours' time, I witnessed a gorilla fapping in front of a crowd of children, followed by zebras having sex resulting in the male zebra busting all over the ground ceremoniously at the end. I had smoked a lot if weed during the lunch break, so I couldn't stop laughing. A concerned parent with his small children told me to "get it together, this is hard enough to explain to my kids without you laughing at it like a retard"

in retrospect, I feel bad for that guy

An 37 year old ex con doing about 35 miles an hour down a gigantic hill in Pittsburgh (down Robinson St. between Oakland/Hill District)

in the rain laying down on a long board with an 18 year old virgin chick from Utah laying on him.

The wet road made this huge mist cloud behind them as they sped past us down to 5th ave. and somehow made a right turn and just merged into traffic on 5th ave.

You had to be there to truly understand.

An 37 year old ex con doing about 35 miles an hour down a gigantic hill in Pittsburgh (down Robinson St. between Oakland/Hill District)

in the rain laying down on a long board with an 18 year old virgin chick from Utah laying on him.

The wet road made this huge mist cloud behind them as they sped past us down to 5th ave. and somehow made a right turn and just merged into traffic on 5th ave.

You had to be there to truly understand.

HAHAHA i know the roads, that makes it 2x as hilarious.

The craziest thing such as a complete disregard for human life?

Listen to this shit.

So back in the day, probably about 7th grade we're all kicking it during the summer.

My cousin comes out with a can of mace that he stole out of a cop car.

He sells the shit to this kid Drew. So we spend a couple hours fucking around, spraying it on eachother's arms and burning them, etc. Cut to later that day, we're all kicking it at this one spot we used to frequent, and Chris comes out. Chris is "that nigga to steal on" in the group. The kid who followed us around and got abused just to have us cool friends to brag about knowing. Out of nowhere on the low-low someone suggests that Drew should spray Chris with the mace. Now at first, we thought it would be pretty funny. I'm picturing him just giving him a quick spray and dude having to wash his face real good or something. Well Drew whips the mace out and chases Chris down. He tackles Chris like a fucking linebacker and proceeds to open up. He held Chris down and OPENED THE WHOLE CONTENTS OF THE CAN OF MACE DIRECTLY IN HIS EYES AND FACE. I am not exaggerating, the WHOLE can. We're all kind of shocked like "holy shit dude that was barbaric." Chris gets up in complete TERROR. His face looks like a tomato and he is crying like he just got blasted with a shotgun. It gets uncomfortable as fuck real fast, but Drew is laughing his ass off and calling Chris a pussy! So Chris goes to the emergancy room and ends up having 2nd or 3rd degree burns all over his face. He was rocking a mummy face for a minute. Drew had NO remorse AT ALL. Drew ended up going to juvi for it and it was his first of many downward spirals into his life of idiocy.

It was the single most rawest act of complete carelessness for human well-being I have ever seen in my life. This dude was a stone cold heartless bastard. Chris never did a single thing wrong to him, and even after the fact didn't retaliate.

driving on the highway with a friend, 4 lane highway @ 65 mph(35W South). i was in the left of the two middle lanes, the car to my right, was this old boat of a car, about one car length ahead of me and it looked like it was being drove by a somalian woman. anyways, she blows her front left tire and the car starts skidding out of control, she tries to handle it but it ends up catching on a skid and making the car roll about 4 times. this happened in a matter of seconds and i was around 1-2 car lengths for most of the accident. while rolling, the car ended up on the right shoulder, coming to rest 1/2 on a barrier. the car stopped right on an overpass of a busy street below(Lake Street). pretty fucked. my friend and i were just looking at each other like WTFOMG

right outside downtown on 15th/Park at about 3:30 am, seeing a ghetto bitch running topless and screaming, running in front of an off duty bus, getting on the bus as dude chasing her catches up and starts to beat the shit out of her. didn't stick around for that long.

i've seen tons of various accidents of people getting rear ended, NH. nothing fatal though.

saw a fight that looked like 20 on 20 right in the middle of downtown on 4th and Hennepin. towards the end of the summer.

Listen to this shit.

So back in the day, probably about 7th grade we're all kicking it during the summer.

He sells the shit to this kid Drew. So we spend a couple hours fucking around, spraying it on eachother's arms and burning them, etc. Cut to later that day, we're all kicking it at this one spot we used to frequent, and Chris comes out. Chris is "that nigga to steal on" in the group. The kid who followed us around and got abused just to have us cool friends to brag about knowing. Out of nowhere on the low-low someone suggests that Drew should spray Chris with the mace. Now at first, we thought it would be pretty funny. I'm picturing him just giving him a quick spray and dude having to wash his face real good or something. Well Drew whips the mace out and chases Chris down. He tackles Chris like a fucking linebacker and proceeds to open up. He held Chris down and OPENED THE WHOLE CONTENTS OF THE CAN OF MACE DIRECTLY IN HIS EYES AND FACE. I am not exaggerating, the WHOLE can. We're all kind of shocked like "holy shit dude that was barbaric." Chris gets up in complete TERROR. His face looks like a tomato and he is crying like he just got blasted with a shotgun. It gets uncomfortable as fuck real fast, but Drew is laughing his ass off and calling Chris a pussy! So Chris goes to the emergancy room and ends up having 2nd or 3rd degree burns all over his face. He was rocking a mummy face for a minute. Drew had NO remorse AT ALL. Drew ended up going to juvi for it and it was his first of many downward spirals into his life of idiocy.

It was the single most rawest act of complete carelessness for human well-being I have ever seen in my life. This dude was a stone cold heartless bastard. Chris never did a single thing wrong to him, and even after the fact didn't retaliate.

Wow, that kid's a faggot. I mean, you all sound like faggots, but he's the biggest one by far.

everytime i smoke and kick it downtown i run ito some crazy shit.

not to crazy, but once i was on the bus and this drunk hobo was being loud and shit then he pulls out a beer, nothing special. but then he pulls out a cigg and starts smoking on the bus, then he pulls a motherfuckin pork chop out his pocket and starts eating it and at the same time he's flipping everybody off. rad ass hobo.

also once i seen a bunch of raccoons eating a dog.

Guy and girl are waiting for the same bus I am. Dude is sick tossing cookies non stop. They get on the bus and sit near me. Dude starts waving back and forth, whispers something in his girl's ear and then she opens up her little purse.. Dude starts throwing up in the purse. This shit went on for the next fifteen minutes of the ride. The whole time girl is talking to some other guy she recognized from some club, but still took care of her dude. Shit was outta control funny.

When I was still working in a hotel on the border of a shitty part of town I was posted outside just chillin when i heard POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

I turn to where the noise came from and I seen some dude jump out of a car go up to this dude laying on the ground and POP! POP! put two more in dude

I ducked out quick

I wasn't trying to get involved in ill that

"I WASN"T THERE AND IF I WAS THERE I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING CAUSE I WAS LOOKING DOWN AT MY FEET"

Listen to this shit.

thats brutal.. no fucking mercy

but the craziest thing ive seen in a minute is when i was walking downtown in the middle of the night, no cars nothing, until me and my friends hear this skitzo crazy homeless bitch screaming at the top of her lungs in the middle of the street. we were like what the fuuuuck and sat on some ledge watching her in the street, she gets back onto the sidewalk until a car comes, when it is going by she straight JUMPS in front of it and gets knocked the fuck out. 20 feet away 2 and a half flips, that shit scarred me.

craziest shit? i can't top any of that. but i can remember this one...

i was brought to this party by some kids from high school i used to know. the dudes who brought me told me that people there wanted to get some acid, so i go in hopes of dosing up people, finishing off the vial, and making a small fortune in the process.

one of the dudes that drove me to the party owed some guy that was there some money. we're in the back room and this dude gets pistol whipped and a gun put to his head... over $25 he owed this guy from like months ago. THEN right when shit starts getting sketchy, someone busts in and says the cops are at the front door.

cops were called because some drunk guy was pissing in the neighbors yard.

cops eventually left, so we start to leave - we had parked right in front of this house. we were making our way through the people and to the front door, but not before someone makes it known that they're about to get this fool that drove me there.

i make it into the car before noticing that there is a gang of people heading our way. i hopped in the back seat and the dude they're after gets in the front and shuts the door right before the mexicans get to the car. they start talking shit.... then headlights appear behind us.

i'm like FUCK!!... the cops (and i had a bunch of acid on me). the mexicans run back into the house as the headlights get closer.... as the car passes us we notice it's just an old crown vic. so we got the fuck out of there. i never even got to make any cash before everything went gangster.

white boys in an all mexican environment... shits bound to happen.

ive seen a fatal motorcycle accident. looked like dudes brains were leaking out. horrible

but for real the most crazy shit ive seen was the first time i took mushrooms. i was laying down looking at the stars on the beach and whenever someone talked the stars would move to the rhythm of the voice. and when some dude laughed, the stars went all wild and shit. plus a whole lot of other spaced out shit that exploded my brain. fucking bananas