Thinned out rusto

iDarien

yeah so i started thinning rusto and theres like this really thick shit @ the bottom so i mix that up then i put a little paint thinner in it. runs good but when i let it sit it like seperates. theres this brown layer of shit on top of the rusto. happens to anyone else? im using chrome rusto and mineral spirits paint thinner.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah so i started thinning rusto and theres like this really thick shit @ the bottom so i mix that up then i put a little paint thinner in it. runs good but when i let it sit it like seperates. theres this brown layer of shit on top of the rusto. happens to anyone else? im using chrome rusto and mineral spirits paint thinner.

thanks

that happens with the crome alot idk why.im pretty sure its oil in the paint or something.the best thing to do is just shake it up everyday before you use it.it you leave it stagnent for too long it will stay brown like that so the best thing to do is mix it up everyonce in a while maybe add a rock or something in their to aid in the mixing.