Not To Be a Larry David, But...

Weapon X

There was a huge fire on my street the other day that I called into 911 emergency.

I rang on the doorbell and slammed on the door until the matriarch awoke, then hurried in to ensure the whole family made it out safely. I even tracked down their hound and carried him out.

Within minutes, the fire became outright deadly, but the fire trucks (nine altogether) began to arrive.

Thank goodness I had a midnight alcohol jones and noticed the fire when I was getting into my car!

My question is, should I be expecting a gift box at some point? Or does the family have enough to deal with?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send em a card saying "your family owes me their life, a debt I fully intend on collecting on".

Hahaha....the next time the wife gets pregnant, go over and say something like "so how about a little something for the kid, eh?" while poking her in the throat with a pitchfork.

In all reality you should expect anything. You had heroism to help save lives and that makes you a good person, or at least a person with some good in their heart. Now it is up to them to show you if theyre good people and actually appreciative for the act of risking your life for them. That kinda thank you gift could come in any form be it verbal or material.

• Like 1

ive bailed out countless people from a number of financial, life threatening, and horrible situations, 90% of them dont give a fuck, if they dont thank you fuck them, but youll always be my hero....

lol /nh, i wouldnt count on a that much from them.

save that story for someone who will be moved ie some slut, you can easily soak her panties with the first few lines, "i kicked in the door and flames were engulfing the room but i kept" etc...