im buying this old school bronco

El Vergudo

The scout axles should be the same almost. Scouts are dana 44's front and back, right? I think thats what broncos are.

With drive shaft angles, transfer case drop and rear axle shims will help. If you get into serious wheelin, youre going to start breaking shit real quick with a big block.

Check out the pirata4x4.com forums, HUGE help.

As said before DO NOT BUY BLOCKS, get a complete kit. New spring packs, shocks, coil springs, steering stabilizer, the whole 9.

Do you have a budget? If not swap in a 14 bolt full floater and a dana 60, 5.38s, 37s, yadda yadda...

i thought the scout axels were 60's.

i appreciate the advice, folks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Scout Axles are 31 spline D60's. Nice K5 I wish I had a flick of mine. I had the white/black two tone on 38's back when I graduated high school. Sadly I totaled it. I fuckin hate " Jeep Bros", they give people who put blood, sweat, and tears into their rigs a bad name. I know every single bolt and wire like the back of my hand on my XJ and have spent mad hours under it. Fuck paying a shop mad skrilla to work on your rig when you can start a hobby and learn things on your own.

I Hope you actually know what year that truck is. A 1976 Bronco looks NOTHING like the picture you posted. If that's what you got (the pic), it's a '78 or '79.

Anyway, I've been wanting one of these for the LONGEST time ever. I hate you for your come up. I hope you crash that truck, because you don't deserve it as much as I do.