Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reuben Kinkaid

This is what my tuition money is going towards....

I feel kind of sorry for him. The internet is going to blow this shit out of proportion. Who hasn't, especially from the group of people on this site, gotten shit faced and done something stupid? I mean seriously, big whoop, he got drunk and pissed on something.

Yeah, anon is probably going to order a million pizzas to his house and tell his employer he is a baby raper or some shit.

• Like 1

pretty tame compared to some of the shit ive seen go down in florida during beach week.

agreed. I mean the worst thing UK ever does is get involved in drive by arguments.:D

When I drink I piss all over things and then usually write my tag letterz on them too.

Not saying I'd do it to a war memorial or anything, but you know...

I mean it's fucked up, but what exactly are the authorities "investigating"? And why is the Facebook group calling for jail time? Is there a charge here?

Public indecency charge or something like that, it should just be a slap on the wrist but watch him get made an example of

from what i know i think the biggest charge he can get is a fine for public urination.

and what decyferon said.

what makes me laugh is shit like this happens every single night pretty much, drunks pissing where ever they want, this poor bastard just got caught on film

in my old town they used ot put up temporary urinals all over the town centre because businesses got fed up of people just pissing in their doorways (or through letterboxes)

it is just another example of heavy drinking that the british press loves to jump on and claim that all young people are binge drinkers who are out of control - complete bullshit.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now