Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eaten By Wolves

Oregon man assaults girlfriend, murders fish.

"An attorney for Donald Earl Fite III said he didn’t want to talk about the details of the assault, but that stabbing the fish was “a very low point” in his client’s life."

Hahaha, so he feels worse about stabbing a fish than beating up his ex? Awesome.

My favorite part:

"He grabbed her by the hair and threw her against the bathtub – ripping out her hair extensions and causing her to hit her head."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds perfectly sane to me. . . I mean if it went along the lines of Oregon man assaults fish, murders girlfriend. Then I would think this guy will probably rape me, chop me up, and put me in a bowl of chili.

"The judge also decided against banning Fite from having contact with fish"

this is like some shit you would see on The Onion

"Donald bought the fish for me, and I'm sure he knew how much I cared for it."

Fite admitted to police that he killed the betta, saying, "If she can't have me, then she can't have the fish."

Deputy district attorney Eric Zimmerman told Judge Eric Bergstrom that the victim had requested restitution for an unusual reason – she wanted Fite to pay for a memorial tattoo she plans to get of the fish. The judge declined to order Fite to pay for the tattoo.

The judge also decided against banning Fite from having contact with fish, saying the stabbing was probably a one-time incident.

Fite misinterpreted what the judge had said, and appeared upset. "What? I'm not allowed to walk into a pet store?"

The judge repeated himself, to Fite's relief. "I'm not imposing that condition," Bergstrom said.

next time he's gonna stab a lizard. or a kitten.

is stabbing the fish going to become a new slang term for beating y our girlfriend?

"Did you hear about marcus?"

"No what happened?"

"He beat the hell out of his girlfriend, put her in ICU"

"Damn that nigga really stabbed the fish!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now