zer and sae, cleanest out there?

sex_styles

Guest Jan Ulrich

they suck. if you take away their played out glare technique and groovy colours, you'd have the wackest letters to ever grace the side of a train.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of you fucks are drinking to much haterade

i could care less if you guys don't like their stuff but calling these guys wack behind your fucking screenames is bitch made. you wanna hate??? then post a link to some of your fucking gems so i can shit in your face...

So what, maybe im a toy and my shit is wacker that this shit here

but that dosent mean that this shit here isn't wack too. In fact it is.

Okay so they get props for "being there" but so does the the

guy who writes "fuck you" on a train. But the title of the thread

claims these guys are the cleanest artfags around. i just dont think they

are. I think they suck for runnin up on niggas with that wack shit.

this is the point of graffitti, im hoping these guys could give 2 fuks if any of you screennames like or dislike,,,i give respect if they are out there doin this for themselves and love there letter forms, fill style..etc...i dont mind em...not the craziest shit ive seen either,but i think it is refreshing to see something diffrent than the norm type stuff...in my opinion there are a hellava lot of really weak and bullshit styles that most of you guys jock because of the quantity and the name or crew realation..maybe there story is " who in there right mind would bite from us" then its their style who knows..maybe they just like there "jaggy" shit...but i sure have not heard this many adverse responses since ive peeped a "look at my first paper sketch" thread...and these guys are at least out there obviously painting and fairly cleanly too...tsk tsk on the haters...i give you respect jaggy no outline shiny 3d guys

v

I have to say fuck you to all you haters!!!

I'm betting money that if you ever met zer or sae in person you would be all buddy buddies with them. I have seen it happen.

These two dudes have way more heart in graffiti than most of you.

Originally posted by RichardPryor

I think they suck for runnin up on niggas with that wack shit.

oh lordy lord... 'niggas'? you do realize that probably 84% f the people on here are more than likely white kids from the suburbs. so there arent any ''niggas'' here. and that last 16% is probably a combination of ''niggas'' and any other race you wanna throw in there (with of course a 4% +- margn of error).

so give yourself yet another pat on the back, ''dawg''

Yeah, whatever to all that. This is the last response to these toys and their wack burners. Look at the last picture of the blue piece. Look at the piece in all of its splender (lol). Now look to the right of the piece, at how these kids have 0 handstyle. Just because they can order some german thin caps from a magazine and make a week piece look halfway decent, to you all of course, dosent make them talented. It makes them good trend followers yeah, and they get props for being out there but talented, NIGGA PLEASE!

Archived