Emma Stone -appreciation thread-

dickski

She is good lookin'

Definitely not a look-away-er

Zombieland made her seem like a wicked hot badass.

True no one gave a shit about her until Zombieland came out. Everyone in here is obsessed with the fantasy of being one of the last guys on earth stuck with a a fine red head Tomboy who knows how to wield a weapon.

I'm sure there is research somewhere that proves when a woman is shown holding a weapon her sex appeal to a male audience goes up.

No Gun Present

rozashaninafo2.png

Gun Present

3297869165_feb3278faa.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
id love to see the type pf ladies most of you guys pull, guarantee this girl is better looking than the vast majority

TRUTH

And Emma Watson looks like pretty much any English Toff girl I have ever met. All you Americans that think she is hot jailbait snazz, need to come to the UK. You'll be knee deep in skets like her if you choose your clubs. (usually bottle service bars ran by arab billionaire peados).

Bland as porridge.

-226-1111954595-ugly_man.jpg

"her forehead is too big and her eyes are slanty"

exactly. what fuck is wrong with people. breaking down every technical imperfection in the human face and acting like anything out of place is a serious issue.

put it this way. you would not turn her down if she was resting her head on your shoulder, tugging on sleeve asking you to take her home.

so I opened a new window to search for emma stone pics, which led me to "youngteenidols.com" which had a Emma Stone Vs. Emma Watson discussion going, which led me to Emma Watson photos, which then led me to Ali Lohan photos...which led me to realize I need to stop now.

Dems1.jpg.8f332817e0c59a70097df3c7187df59c.jpg

so I opened a new window to search for emma stone pics, which led me to "youngteenidols.com" which had a Emma Stone Vs. Emma Watson discussion going, which led me to Emma Watson photos, which then led me to Ali Lohan photos...which led me to realize I need to stop now.

hahahaha:lol: