people living under vegas

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres alot of ways, lately theyve been gating off some of the easiest entrances and theyve put bars and shit but theres still ways.

after talking to just about any homeless person here in the city you could probly find out really easily, most if not all know of at least 1-2 entrances.

i saw this on the news too....they said that if vegas has a severe rain storm, those people could die.

yeah...i wouldnt be supprised if a lot have already died. when it rains in vegas the city is fucked. its like a semi-flood. and the people that live down in these tunnels take that chance.

is that the one in south america?

No Amtracks in Manhattan. I can;t believe the conclusion to this. Amtrack agrees to pay for housing for a bunch of people living in the tunnels who smoke crack and cook food on open fires. Of course it;s not my beef but Amtrack is a 'government corporation' like the USPS and we all paid for it.

dope tips. im DEFINATLY moling it up next time im there.

Next time I'm in Vegas I'm going to stand on the strip in front of Paris with my gut hanging out getting drunk. Again.

this was my favorite scene from the dark days documentary..

yeahup thats pretty much what youll get if you happen to venture far enough into the tunnels. hahaha that reminded me of this one hobo that called him self "scratchy" he was a crack head turned methadone freak and he was claiming he was being followed by the F.B.i wherever he went. he introduced us to his animals which sonsisted of a very malnuresed (spelling?) dog and a couple cats. yeah pretty wierd.

oh and he was also really upset that methadone costs so much. and he was rambling on about how steven speilberg is going to make a movie about him.

theres alot of ways, lately theyve been gating off some of the easiest entrances and theyve put bars and shit but theres still ways.

after talking to just about any homeless person here in the city you could probly find out really easily, most if not all know of at least 1-2 entrances.

Don't Blow up a spot it's probably already hot enuf don't make it any worser than it is!

this is old ass news and has been happening since the early 90's

those tunnels are actually really awesome too paint and vegas is in the process of making the whole city have a storm drainage system because as of now only about 30% of vegas has storm drains, its like one of those multi million dollar projects.

Actually The tunnels been there since the 80's

you probably never even been down there so don't talk like you know what's up with these tunnels.

• Like 2

Rather than working in the bars or kitchens they "credit hustle"

fuck

this

shit

these people are the absolute worst dregs of mankind. at the place I used to work at at any given time there would be between 10-30 homeless/unemployed guys hanging around the virtual roulette machines hoping someone leaves some money in one of them, on the very rare occasion someone didn't cash out you'd see a frantic scramble for pennies as they'd fight amongst themselves over who got the £1.20 left in the machine.

the same people would constantly hassle the girls on the tills for hot water, and you can't let them use the bathrooms cos they take all the toilet paper. and they never put on bets of their own.

So you been exploring the tunnels since the 90's for you to know how long this has been going down there before they exposed these tunnels and put them out on front street like that?

where did i say i have been exploring them since the 90's

wtf... i live in vegas and ive heard about people living in the tunnels since the 90's.

areas of the tunnels have been exposed since they were built and yes the city has been gating them off or puting bars up so people dont go down there.

do you even live in vegas?

It is something new why do you think some people on this thread is nearly findind out of this story based on these tunnels.

do you really think everyone on this site is from vegas?

people living in tunnels is not new. and if you actually lived in vegas you would know that people living in the tunnels here is nothing new at all, there has been so many news reports on this subject.

answer the question are you even from vegas?

if not then this argument is stupid and everything you have said is invalid.