BREAKING NEWS boy flying high!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 48 (31 members and 17 guests)

CALIgula , allfreetime , crackteeth , gnarwalker , El Mamerro , gutterball , DGK404 , Spitfire15 , Dark_Knight , Drue_Down , PROBably , yinz n'at , and... , forsit , mn1_fuckos , wags , pertplus1 , jmskeet20 , saturday_morning_lineup , fastZeetec302 , sarcasm , Ski Mask , dowmagik

damn.

I had to go to the dentist, and I'm sitting here listening to all these idiot people talk about it and fucking the whole story up. so I got all agro and told them to put the tv on cnn. Fucking yentas...

So I guess the fam is a bunch of crack pots and the kid might be hiding???

I love that CNN just broke out their Picture Pages TV screen. "Let me show you this, I'll move this over here, write with my finger, stretch this out, and waaallah!"

This shit made my mind grind to a halt.

Let's just repeat everything that has already been stated with some fancy graphics and touch screen action.. Doesn't matter that the kid wasn't in there, we need to use this shit.