BNP (racist scum party)

Decyferon

Sorry for yet another new thread but just been reading the news today as my wife is taking my son to bed and have some my time!!

The British National Party (racist facist psuedo-political party) have been forced under race equality law to accept memberships from non whites. They have been forced to write a new party constitution and are not allowed to accept any new members until this has been written and put into place.

Personally, I don't think they should even be allowed to exist as they are eseentially white racists and have no place in politics, but this is at least a slap in the face to them.

I would love to see a load of militant black/muslim/well any non whites to join the party en masse and completely fuck with them and destroy them from the inside.

here is a link to the story in the Times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6876255.ece

So do you think it is right that they have been forced to change their fundamental beliefs and party stand because it is anti equality?

Even though I believe in Free Speech and whatever their members want to say is up to them in their own space/time/homes etc, I am completely behind this ruling, mainly because as a political party I don't believe they should be allowed to exist as a political party that fundamentally discriminates against large portions of a society that, if they ever were to get into power (which would never happen), they should be representing.

Just wondered what you guys think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here in America we have a little something called the constitution. As much as I think that basing your fundamental strategies and agenda on race could potentially be the worst career move ever, they still have the RIGHT to do it.

Essentially what it comes down to is whether or not this has a direct effect on the population. Are any minorities physically or mentally threatened by this group? Thats when the law needs to start stepping in.

They have a right to their beliefs, I agree with that, I don't agree with them being a political entity which would discriminate against the people they would be representing if they were ever to get into power.

As individuals they can believe what they want but they have no place in a political system. If they wanted to form a social group of similar minded people then I wouldn't have a problem with that either, we have many groups strictly for muslims, or for catholics, or say the Black police assosication, but they are not political parties and I think that is where the difference lies.

I could form a political party based on the belief in killing cats. Would it succeed? no. Is it morally right? probably not. Could it be a political party? theres absolutely no reason why i shouldnt be able to create a party based on killing cats. When does it cross the line? when i start killing cats.

Well I suppose it would all depend on your viewpoint. Having seen BNP literature and the complete lies and hate they spout then I don't believe that a party should be allowed to exist under those guidelines. I think to use your analogy is a little bizarre because your killing cats party would just be seen as a joke, like the monster raving looney party, whereas the BNP are a serious political group. The BNP prey on the poorer communities and fill them with complete bullshit and hate, they are no different to muslim extremists.

Not to mention if your political party was supporting the killing of cats then I am sure that would be closed under animal welfare guidelines if you were promoting the abuse of animals.

• Like 1

My favorite BNP related thing:

Billy Brit - Made by their youth wing to 'educate' the children.

But regardless of their views they have every right to organise as a political party. It's important that these people are exposed and restricted through peoples democratic right to choose to ignore them, rather than proscribing laws against them. Something I found out recently though was that Nick Griffin (their leader) is a Cambridge graduate, and is generally quite an astute politician, not the raving lunatic that some people might like to brand him.

This was slightly worrying though:

A FORMER British National Party member has been accused of possessing the largest amount of chemical explosives of its type ever found in the country.

That was barely reported in the national media as well.

Well my main thing is that prior to this ruling they were not subject to the same rules as the other political parties as they could discriminate who could be a member.

As a party they have a lot of very dubious members, terrorists (the London nailbomber) they don't belive rape is a crime and have had to remove candidates in the past due to rape convictions.

Fair enough they are allowed to exist, I just hope a lot of people use this chance to fuck with their political party from the inside and destroy them as a party.

I can't deny their right to exist but I think the historical implications of British nationalism are almost too huge to ignore. I understand the factors that lead people to listen to that crap. General xenophobia, loss of imperial power, a perception of decreasing global influence, a lack of wide spread prosperity at home and the increasing division between the haves and the have nots. Same reasons there's a fairly developed Nationalist movement in the US and, for that matter, around the globe. It doesn't even have to be a 'white thing'. It's the Hutus and the Tutsis, or the Serbs and the Croats. These movements thrive on fear of the unknown, misrepresentation of 'the enemy' and the need for humans to award themselves merit based on arbitrary factors (like skin color, place of birth, possesion of wealth, etc.) as opposed to actual accomplishment. I find it interesting that the same sort of divisive politics is fully apparent in US politics right now as the Republican party tears itself apart deciding who is a conservative, who is a Republican and who is a RINO (Republican in name only). The most rabid republicans absolutely espouse social restrictions paralleling the Nazis but they don't want to claim the title because that name has shit on it... and also, what would they call Obama?

• 1 month later...

That article is worded in a confusing way. The first paragraph says that he had the largest amount of chemical explosives, then later it says he had the largest stockpile of explosives ingredients. Which is it?