Hey check out my friends short film clip!

Mccheesy

Hey everyone, check out this short clip my friend made. He's currently enrolled at the Academy of Art in SF for film. Let him know what you thought of it in his comments and be sure to rate it.

My thoughts: he knows how to get that "feel" to this certain genre, I don't want to spoil it, but once you see it you'll know what I mean. If you're in this type of work, elaborate on your opinions!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was absolutley DREADFUL.

im not even being fascecious. there was NOTHING good about it other than perhaps the film quality. you horribly failed at all asepects of a short film.

im serious. that was absolute dribble.

clearly it was done for school but i really dont see any positiuves. nothing witty, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CLEVER AND REALLY, NO SKILL.

YOU FAIL. horribly.

• Like 1

. He's currently enrolled at the Academy of Art in SF for film.

must've had a low turn out this year

there was nothing clever about this the acting was shit, the idea was shit, i mean who seriously thinks that haveing some nerd read a ghost book and then finds his friend or what ever in his kitchen with a blancket on his head and cliche eye holes cutout and he stabs him without his friend saying any thing or trying to stop him, then burring him is actully a good story. its the most un orginal thing in the world. if you want to know how it should be done PSYCHO by alfred hitchcock5601_front.jpg

YO DEAD ASS RIGHT WHEN I CLICKED ON THIS THREAD I WAS LIKE "NIGGAS ARE GONNA FLAME THIS NIGGA B"

AND NIGGAS FLAMED YOU...THAT SHIT WAS WACK MY G, I DIDNT EVEN GET IT. NIGGA STOOD THERE FOR MAD LONG BEFORE HE STABBED MONEY, LIKE HE WAS THINKIN ABOUT IT. IF I WAS PLAYIN A JOKE LIKE THAT ON ONE OF MY NIGGAS AND HE CAME OUT WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE ID BE LIKE "YO YO YO HOLD UP NIGGA ITS ME, ITS MERO IM JUST FUCKIN AROUND PUT THE BANGER DOWN" NIGGA JUST STOOD THERE TRYIN TO LOOK SPOOKY WITH A CURTAIN ON HIS HEAD B. FUCK UP OUTTA HERE WITH THAT...THE FILM WAS MAD HIGH QUALITY THOUGH. I MEAN THE SHIT YOU SHOT THIS ON, NOT THE "FILM" CUZ THAT SHIT WAS ASSCHEEKS WITH BUTTCREAM FROSTING. AND THE NIGGA WHO DID THE STABBING LOOKED WILD HIPSTERED OUT B.

you really felt it was that good you had to make a thread? you REALLY didnt know fools were gonna tear this up???

or is it that your really jealous of your friend and his ego for brilliant film making and wanted to bring him back down to earth by showing him this thread...