Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mccheesy

Hey check out my friends short film clip!

Hey everyone, check out this short clip my friend made. He's currently enrolled at the Academy of Art in SF for film. Let him know what you thought of it in his comments and be sure to rate it.

My thoughts: he knows how to get that "feel" to this certain genre, I don't want to spoil it, but once you see it you'll know what I mean. If you're in this type of work, elaborate on your opinions!

• Like 1

that was absolutley DREADFUL.

im not even being fascecious. there was NOTHING good about it other than perhaps the film quality. you horribly failed at all asepects of a short film.

im serious. that was absolute dribble.

clearly it was done for school but i really dont see any positiuves. nothing witty, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CLEVER AND REALLY, NO SKILL.

YOU FAIL. horribly.

• Like 1

watched 30 seconds and got bored

I got a minute into it. Did nothing for me.

Worse than an average 101 film. Looks like he shot everything last minute because he shot it at his crib at nighttime, and by he did I mean you did, because this is obviously you. And if it's not you it's someone you hate and this thread was meant as a joke to which I say, "Ha".

• Like 1

but really... the beginning kinda grabbed me, i liked 40 secinds in to 1:09, when he was reading the book. then it went to shit.

i thought it was gonna be edgy and mysterious until the guy found out dad came home from the KKK meeting early and decided to play "stab the kidneys" with him.

. He's currently enrolled at the Academy of Art in SF for film.

must've had a low turn out this year

there was nothing clever about this the acting was shit, the idea was shit, i mean who seriously thinks that haveing some nerd read a ghost book and then finds his friend or what ever in his kitchen with a blancket on his head and cliche eye holes cutout and he stabs him without his friend saying any thing or trying to stop him, then burring him is actully a good story. its the most un orginal thing in the world. if you want to know how it should be done PSYCHO by alfred hitchcock5601_front.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now