Swine Flu Vaccine

Doodle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

e9354966i1l.jpg

We got a drug

We're gonna try it out on you

Won't make you die

It'll getcha just a little bit sick

Got a head cold

Got a chest cold

And it's three days old

(Goin' on forever)

Make you hazy

Make you lazy

Drive you crazy

For days and days and days and days

And years

Barely got the time now

To stay on the job

Double up the dosage in your water supply

Make you even sicker 'til you're slippin' away

Getting all depressed It's getting all your friends

You can't get up

For nothing that'll rock the boat

The Government Flu

The Government Flu

The Government Flu

Slip it abroad

Keep a-slowin' down the USSR

But meanwhile

We'll keep an eye

On what it's doin' to you

The Government Flu

The Government Flu

The Government Flu

Flew Through You

There are lots of things that western medicine has gotten wrong over the years. Vaccinations however are not one of them and are directly responsible for saving million of lives.

Crazy baby mama has told my kid that if he gets a flu shot it will probably kill him and will certainly put a transmitter into his body so that the government will be able to track his every move and read his mind.

So hows that for a question, do I give him the shot and deal with his fear or not give him the shot and cave to his mothers fucked up manipulations?

Hey, I remember you! You are the one who says that cancer is the fault of the person who gets it. The reason I remember is your name and the fact that my cousin got cancer and died when she was 14.

I do not think I will be taking your advice.

ok so instead of naturally building up your immune system to defend your body against disease you'd rather inject formaldehyde, aluminum, aspartame, chick embryo, aborted human fetal tissue, monkey fetal lung tissue, fetal bovine serum, and a shitload of other things into your body in order to protect yourself from the flu?

and with cancer being the fault of the person, sorry but it usually is. everyone has cancer cells in their body at all times. whenever the immune system is weakened is whenever the cancer cells attack and flourish. if your immune system is in check, and your body is in an alkaline state as opposed to acidic, disease cannot survive.

i'm suggesting that a proper diet, whether you give that to your child or not, can replace having to get a flu shot and any consequences that may come with it.

this woman got fucked up from a flu shot

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/health/101309_woman_disabled_by_flu_shot_reaction_dystonia

my grandma was paralyzed for a year from a simple flu shot.

I have read books about how horrible vaccines are that put together arguments against getting them that makes sense, you are not doing so with the fruits and veggies kick.

I am like the dead milkmen, I give a shit about nutrition, but not because I think it can prevent a virus.

i've been doing alot of sort of research into communism and the whole cold war thing. i find it strange knoing the dodgey ness of the us government at the time and that of the time which HIV was starting to be found in humans. and also that russia has one of the highest rates HIV victims

i haven't done much research into this and its probally my paranoid brain gettin the better of me but still... quite the coninsidence

i've been doing alot of sort of research into communism and the whole cold war thing. i find it strange knoing the dodgey ness of the us government at the time and that of the time which HIV was starting to be found in humans. and also that russia has one of the highest rates HIV victims

i haven't done much research into this and its probally my paranoid brain gettin the better of me but still... quite the coninsidence

now wouldn't that be some shit.:lol: :lol: :lol: