What's your username mean? Ver. 2009

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.

thats fucked up. i didnt know about that shit. that dudes responsible for capping spots? vancouver got hit mad hard back in the mid 90's when it used to mean something to be from vancouver.

everythings capped here. like any other downtown that had a thriving scene around north america.

you shoulda seen the layout of spots here tho. like, you seen em in all the videos but there literally all within like two blocks of each other. when slam city jam would be going on it was the dopest shit, seriously every spot FLOODED with teams.

on the positives for kevin harris, which. really. after finding out this about him i dunno. but if it wasnt for him the richmond skate ranch woulda never opened. and colin and casey mckay(RIP casey) woulda never been relevant. moses itkonen. rick howard. tony fergussen etc.

and from then on all that came with vancouver in the skate scene.

kool tidbit of info: casey mckay, colins older brother. old school powell guy. was one of the first king status writers in vancouver. BA crew. he was part responsible for bringing the ba guys up north and then subsequently a mini chapter in vancouver.

dude was WILD near the end of his days. i knew him thru graff and had chilled with him a few times. he was a heroin addict. and dude was fucking gonzo. one ofg those guys you look at in the eye and there just fucking mental on the brink of straight snapping at all times. career theif.

rich family tho. it was pretty lame when he died.

RIP.

good thing thats not the reason i made this name. i did it for mockery and spite.

and spittfire's have always been good to me

You should change your screen name, and bitchslap the hipsters in your town who write that shit.

And Spitfires are the worst skateboard wheels ever.

They wear down unevenly, wear down fast as fuck, and flatspot like they're made out of wax.

Always have, and still do.

Overhyped garbage.

damn.

thats fucked up. i didnt know about that shit. that dudes responsible for capping spots? vancouver got hit mad hard back in the mid 90's when it used to mean something to be from vancouver.

everythings capped here. like any other downtown that had a thriving scene around north america.

you shoulda seen the layout of spots here tho. like, you seen em in all the videos but there literally all within like two blocks of each other. when slam city jam would be going on it was the dopest shit, seriously every spot FLOODED with teams.

on the positives for kevin harris, which. really. after finding out this about him i dunno. but if it wasnt for him the richmond skate ranch woulda never opened. and colin and casey mckay(RIP casey) woulda never been relevant. moses itkonen. rick howard. tony fergussen etc.

and from then on all that came with vancouver in the skate scene.

kool tidbit of info: casey mckay, colins older brother. old school powell guy. was one of the first king status writers in vancouver. BA crew. he was part responsible for bringing the ba guys up north and then subsequently a mini chapter in vancouver.

dude was WILD near the end of his days. i knew him thru graff and had chilled with him a few times. he was a heroin addict. and dude was fucking gonzo. one ofg those guys you look at in the eye and there just fucking mental on the brink of straight snapping at all times. career theif.

rich family tho. it was pretty lame when he died.

RIP.

I remember seeing Casey McKay in skate mags back when Colin was just his younger brother.

I had no idea he died.

When and how'd he die?

Drugs?

You should change your screen name, and bitchslap the hipsters in your town who write that shit.

They wear down unevenly, wear down fast as fuck, and flatspot like they're made out of wax.

Overhyped garbage.

Thats because you dont even know how to skate.

Overhyped garbage.

give me a good name then.

and what do you ride if spitfires are terrible?

shoulda seen homeboy on a bike too. like one time when i was with him it was like dead heat of summer and he was fuckin shmaaagnled, no shirt fucking wasted on down. and there was a guy riding his bmx. casey basicly made him get off his bike, nicely. just made it known he wanted to ride.

he gets on barely able to walk. and fucking held his own like a mutherfucker on peddles. it was impressive.

homeboy nearly colapsed when he got off from exaustion but it was fuckin rad. i remeber that day he had just been released from pretrial and was still wearing his jail slipons.

shit was tight.

*EDIT we were at a (skate)park dude killed it.

give me a good name then.

and what do you ride if spitfires are terrible?

What was wrong with your old screen name?

Not that I know WTF a Leo Tuck is, but I hate how people keep changing their names and you don't know who half these people are till they tell you.

Right now I'm just riding some Plan B wheels.

They seem aight.

What was wrong with your old screen name?

Not that I know WTF a Leo Tuck is, but I hate how people keep changing their names and you don't know who half these people are till they tell you.

Right now I'm just riding some Plan B wheels.

They seem aight.

it was some old joke that i got tired of, and yeah i know what you mean. I've always liked ricta's the most, but i haven't tried plan b's.