"LARPERS"...! WTF...? This is real...

RALPH LAUREN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd totally do one of those massive ass LARP battles with like 100+ people with foam swords and other crazy nerd shit.

No the foam shit is kinda different I think

larp is like you still roll dice or something, the foam stuff is more combat like

they do the foam battles at a big park here, it's corny as fuck, but a lot less corny than dungeons and dragons or vampire the gathering

I have to say that these people are amazingly badass! Running around in public wearing armor, dressed like monsters and screaming gibberish at each other while fighting with fake weapons.

I vote round up groups of these people and drop them off in random places.

Think getting a couple thousand of these people to meet in the mall of america at the same time.

i thought dressing like this was cool in elementary

archery still is, but not with those gay safety knobs & zelda clothes

I'd totally do one of those massive ass LARP battles with like 100+ people with foam swords and other crazy nerd shit.

word

for a short period of time during highschool, my friends and i used to get fried at this park down the way & have 20 min stickfights /nh

it was an old peoples park too

imagine walking through at 11AM & seeing a mob of stoned kids whipping pinecones & crab apples at each other, while the rest of them are batting each other with sticks. we had a few roman candles thrown in there a few times too

it looked like a battle scene of the lost children of neverland, except the kids were older & on drugs

good times until the bike pigs starting rolling through that park on the regular

When we pressed struts for the Burning Man domes we had to go to this guy's house to use this crazy press he'd built himself. When we got there, dude had ovens and anvils with hammers and shit in this tiny ass backyard hut. Then I notice broadswords and maces and crossbows lying around.

Turns out dude is into LARPing and medieval restoration, and just straight makes real armor and weapons and then goes and fights with fake ones. He's gonna let me borrow his crossbow NH so I can shoot mannequins in the face with it.

I'm generally for people to have fun and get their kicks whatever way they choose, so I can't hate on this shit. It really is unbearably silly though.