"LARPERS"...! WTF...? This is real...

RALPH LAUREN

So my boy tell's me about this documentary on 'NETFLIX" about "LARPERS", i ask him what the hell he's talkin about. He say's "look it up on u-tube"... so i did, n this is what i found...

this is real! people actually do this! i thought i would share for a good laugh, with all the people on the site i know one of you is a larper or knows a larper...

this dungeons and dragons/ world of warcraft culture has always been a riot, but board games, cards and video games. this is truly next level...

750px-.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the kid who used to live across from me was a LARPer. he had swords on display in his room as well as a full and "battle-ready" suit of chain mail. aaaand a world of warcraft subscription.

he was pretty weird. there was also a kid down the hall who built a shrine to mountain dew.

white people

I told my girlfriend I would break up with her if she ever did this after she displayed slight interest in watching a group of people doing it at a park.

It probably is fun, just like airsoft or paintball is fun pretend warfare; but when you play paintball your opponents don't go home and dress up like animals and jerk off to disney flicks.