the wire appreciation thread

yonis

box-set-wire.jpg

anyone watch this? probably the greatest show that was on tv due to its complexity and its involvement in all the characters lives, not just one or two people. if you ever wanted to see how the thugs affected the politicians who affect the police, this is it. it shows how everything peopel do are connected blah blah blah. i just finished watching all 5 seasons again, and i'm about to do it again. there goes 180 hours of my life.

edit: prob should delete this threat since theres this http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120955&page=2&highlight=wire+hbo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Wire is probly my favorite show that was on tv. I saw an episode at a friends house and the next day i went out and baught the first season.Only to complete it in 2 days, the went out and baught the 2nd, and within two weeks i had all 5 seasons and watched them all. I think after the last season i started watching it all over again from the begining.

What makes the show better is alot of the characters and event's really happened in Baltimore, like Bubbles was a actual crackhead from bmore who helped them with directing the show during parts with him. Snoop is a Baltimore native who lived close to the life she plays on same with Slim charlles.He was arrested in 2004 for gun possesion and in 2007 his brother was gunned down a couple blocks from where he grew up in Washington D.C. but i dont remember. He was on a show American Gangster a year ago.

anwan-glover.jpg

wire.jpg