Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SCIENCE!!! Fucking Crazy Shit, AKA Super Collider Gets A Hadron

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a hoax, more like every two bit scientist writing outlandish theories in order to get published.

This is possibly MORE rediculous than the doomsday black hole theory

It's not working right because it's an extremely complex piece of engeneering that just came online several months ago

SMH at all these smart dumb niggaz

dude

c'mon.

Just cuz I can't spell correctly on an iPhone doesn't mean that this article isn't retarded

Triple negative I know

But we already went through this cook bullshit - whose theories are you going to side with? The people who have worked on this project for decades, or outsider paper writers garnering for attention. Also Shai pointed out, one of the earlier supercolliders was built right in the bay....

either way, you need one of these to travel through time

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism?wasRedirected=true

Well it actually isn't a crackpot theory. The article did not express the theories very well.

I am no expert in this field but hopefully I can briefly try and explain what's going on.

These particles being collided at wicked fast speeds are vectors (a length with velocity and direction). When these vectors collide it is impossible to accurately observe all of which is occurring because as we hone in on one specific value the other collapses (Heisenburg). The data analysis is really based on algorithms and pattern hypotheses.

This is where it gets a bit murky unless you have studied up on The Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle and the Copenhagen Interpretation. But here is a quick lesson:

1.Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle states, the more precisely one property is known, the less precisely the other can be known.

2.Copenhagen Interpretation states, the awareness of being observed collapses the system. When scientists are observing they need to use devices which disrupt the system. Alters expected characteristics.

What the scientists at CERN are suggesting is not actually a "future" particle interfering with the system but particles unobservable by humans are concurrently interacting with the particle collision located in a higher dimension. We can only observe 3 dimensions. So, it would seem as though particles from past collisions are tampering.

@CALIgula

Well yes it has been around and used abruptly in the past so it is "old news" However it was scheduled to be fully operable in late November and if operable scientists were hoping to find evidence of the existence of the Higgs Boson, that projection has been postponed indefinitely due to the complications the article and my previous post is describing.

So without further Adieu...

180px-Wonka_You_Lose.gif

Well it actually isn't a crackpot theory. The article did not express the theories very well.

I am no expert in this field but hopefully I can briefly try and explain what's going on.

These particles being collided at wicked fast speeds are vectors (a length with velocity and direction). When these vectors collide it is impossible to accurately observe all of which is occurring because as we hone in on one specific value the other collapses (Heisenburg). The data analysis is really based on algorithms and pattern hypotheses.

This is where it gets a bit murky unless you have studied up on The Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle and the Copenhagen Interpretation. But here is a quick lesson:

1.Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle states, the more precisely one property is known, the less precisely the other can be known.

2.Copenhagen Interpretation states, the awareness of being observed collapses the system. When scientists are observing they need to use devices which disrupt the system. Alters expected characteristics.

What the scientists at CERN are suggesting is not actually a "future" particle interfering with the system but particles unobservable by humans are concurrently interacting with the particle collision located in a higher dimension. We can only observe 3 dimensions. So, it would seem as though particles from past collisions are tampering.

english-do-you-speak-it.jpg