SCIENCE!!! Fucking Crazy Shit, AKA Super Collider Gets A Hadron

R@ndomH3ro

If you dont know by now, there is this large super collider near Geneva that fucking explodes particles n shit to replecate the whole god damn begining of the universe and also has the power to open up crazy blackholes of death, but it hasnt been working to well. Well according to new theroies, it might not be working cause...get this....ready? Its future self is causing it not to work! CRAZY SCIENCE SHIT!!!

Maybe that is why I cant be rich...cause my future self knows that I will waste my money on gold teefs and diamond incrusted bmxs. WTF??!!

Here is an article

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2009/10/is-a-time-travelling-higgs-sab.html

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA

they built the first one close to where i live. now this larger one can create black holes and swallow the universe. maybe this is the 2012 people are waiting for.

nobody once told me one thing this could do for man kind except destroy it... and they keep working on it.

and looks like we'll have a 1:500,000 chance at surviving this after their ridiculous card game.

My future self should go back in time and kick my teenage self in the balls. Then point and say "Wise up you little fuck!"

Can I do that with this super collider cahalderon thing?

No, the only thing you can do with this is rip a hole in the space time continum and destroy us all...end result would look like this

510beautiful1.jpg

• Like 1

I've been to that place before. It USED to be around Geneva, but it moved. Now, I'm not sure where it is. But this is where the super collider is housed.

LostStation.jpg

Unknown.jpg

The Orchid, dawg.

• Like 1

Ok

people

There have been SEVERAL semiconducting supercolliders that did the exact same thing as this one (on a slightly smaller scale) over the years. No black holes (just brief neg matter) no time ripples, just mapping of particles breaking down into their baser elements.

Why would this one be any different than the 4 or 5 that have already been built? Jeezus

scientist also said the 1st a bomb could tear a whole in the universe. it didn't.

its the same hoax. things should be fine.

Not a hoax, more like every two bit scientist writing outlandish theories in order to get published.

This is possibly MORE rediculous than the doomsday black hole theory

It's not working right because it's an extremely complex piece of engeneering that just came online several months ago

SMH at all these smart dumb niggaz

Not a hoax, more like every two bit scientist writing outlandish theories in order to get published.

This is possibly MORE rediculous than the doomsday black hole theory

It's not working right because it's an extremely complex piece of engeneering that just came online several months ago

SMH at all these smart dumb niggaz

dude

c'mon.