Undercover Cops

you snooze you looze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest thing I ever saw with my own eyes were 2 undercover's for Cleveland's vandal squad , posing as " Taggers " . They so got called out and almost wrecked trying to hang-out in a local bar talking about graf . The one dude looked so ridiculously dressed , bright yellow Ecko hoodie , Journey's mall bought bright Nike's and a dumb hat crooked . :lol:

• Like 1

I see taskforce all the time...they aren't hard to spot, it's the black Crown Vic with three white dudes rolling slow through the hood. They don't bother me, I keep it moving and they pass me right by.

I know when I was up there visiting, Polk St. got mad UC's, but still gets the tags..It helps to be dialed in like that..

I was watching shit go down from this one bar and the keep would tell me exactly what was going to happen and each time he was right. Basically the UC's failed every time they tried to hem people up.

Actually, the Seattle Police Department is becoming bigger and bigger.

In the last year 250 cops from L.A. were moved to Seattle, and them niggas from L.A. are straight up greazy.

But, when it comes to undercover in Seattle, dont fucking doubt it.

I see fully uniformed cops in fuck chryslers and buicks all the time.

And i also see hella niggas wearing UW college gear and trackshoes trying to be real inconspicuous around the town.

Watch out.

i see UC's in all kinds of cars down here. i kept seein Corollas parked on the block across from CJ's on Lamar. one day i finally saw 2 of them fly across the way and 4 vested dudes jump out and bumrush a couple dboys. within a few seconds 2 more Impalas pulled up.

...i've seen UC's in Dodge mini vans, full size Chevy trucks, and Expeditions with cars pulled over, tearin apart the insides and searchin trunks.

yea man. You might as well relax before you come down with schitzophrenia. For what its worth unless you are selling drugs an undercover cop dont give a fuck about you. Undercovers are tryin to build cases and get people to flip. So if you are dealing drugs and you get taken its probably just a snitch. To be the target of an undercover they have to really think you up to no good.

i see UC's in all kinds of cars down here. i kept seein Corollas parked on the block across from CJ's on Lamar. one day i finally saw 2 of them fly across the way and 4 vested dudes jump out and bumrush a couple dboys. within a few seconds 2 more Impalas pulled up.

...i've seen UC's in Dodge mini vans, full size Chevy trucks, and Expeditions with cars pulled over, tearin apart the insides and searchin trunks.

You are seeing unmarked officers (in plain clothes).

You cannot spot UCs.

They'll look like one of your boys right up until the minute they testify against you in court or a grand jury.

Sorry, but it irks me when kids can't understand the difference between the two.

You cannot spot UCs.

They'll look like one of your boys right up until the minute they testify against you in court or a grand jury.

Sorry, but it irks me when kids can't understand the difference between the two.

This. Unmarked officers (or plainclothes) are pretty easy to spot generally, they're usually mad awkward and obvious.

An actual undercover is no joke. I know one guy who grew up with my sister who does undercover narcotics, that dude doesn't seem like a cop in any way, shape, or form

I know when I was up there visiting, Polk St. got mad UC's, but still gets the tags..It helps to be dialed in like that..

I was watching shit go down from this one bar and the keep would tell me exactly what was going to happen and each time he was right. Basically the UC's failed every time they tried to hem people up.

In Oakland it's funny because they stick out so plainly, since I know most of the white people that live around here. If you're white and don't live here and are passing through, you go 45 on MLK and avoid eye contact.

The taskforce here might hem you up for graff if it's a slow night, or they might just chirp the siren and hi-beam you to see what you'll do, or empty a can in your face, or ignore you altogether. They act like jocks with badges and guns, but since they play by their own rules sometimes that works out in my favor. The uniformed cops pretty much have to bust you, but they're a lot more professional about it and there's not that many of them passing through. Therefore, I don't sweat them too much.

Also, for anyone planning to visit- there's a big crackdown in SF right now thanks to the new chief of police. So if you're planning to take a trip there, don't expect it to be wide open like it used to be.

the cops here try to look like undercovers but they still roll around in unmarked white crownvics with the damn light on the drivers side. like really? i know youre a cop you idiot.

They are not trying to hide, they are just unmarked.

They may even be plain clothed, but they still display their badges, usually a municipal license plate, and a typical squad car (unmarked).

These are tactical officers, detectives, or special detail / task force officers.

The reason they are unmarked is so every Tom, Dick and Harry does not flag them down when a cat is in a tree the way a marked patrol car is.

They are not trying to fool anyone - they just dont want to attract too much attention.

Mad Rant: Stop calling them "Undercovers".

Undercovers look just like you and don't work in shifts driving squad cars.

Most are on some 24/7 deep cover shit. A typical UC detail lasts at least 3 months.

There are some plain clothes officers you technically could consider UC, they are Vice squads grabbing petty criminals - entrapping people with bait cars, prostitution solicitation, and small time drug deals. They dress the part for a shift and nab a handful of offenders.

I still consider this plain clothes detail since they are not assuming a 24/7 false identity.

/mad rant

Refer to this:

SELECTION OF UNDERCOVER OFFICERS

In many cases, the undercover officer is new to the department, and something about their "looks" makes supervisors feel they are right for the job. They may have been interviewed and identified for such duty while attending the training academy or while waiting on some civil service eligibility list, but generally, they finish up a rookie year or two first as a regular officer. In rare cases, an applicant is sworn in secretly by the Chief and Personnel Officer the first day on the job. The department may have some special need in an ongoing operation for someone who fits the "mold" and a new recruit may fit the bill. Recruits from out of town are sometimes preferred, as are ethnic-looking recruits with foreign language skills and the occasional female. The reason for using new, inexperienced officers is that you may not want someone who thinks, looks, and acts like a cop, especially for internal affairs operations or certain political targets. You want someone who has still got a civilian mindset.

• Like 1

This. Unmarked officers (or plainclothes) are pretty easy to spot generally, they're usually mad awkward and obvious.

An actual undercover is no joke. I know one guy who grew up with my sister who does undercover narcotics, that dude doesn't seem like a cop in any way, shape, or form

yeh there was a guy a little while back who was an undercover in my city. got some pretty high up dealers. this guy was sitting in peoples houses doin drugs with everyone and shit. no one could pick it at all. i think he came from interstate and left straight after

You cannot spot UCs.

"Plain clothes" cops are dressed in plain clothes because they're trying to be undercover.

Just because they're not wearing a wire and chillin with drug dealers trying to build a case, doesn't mean that they're not "under cover" trying to catch whoever they can slippin.

Otherwise they'd be wearing their fucking uniforms and driving around in squad cars.

The dudes you're talking about just happen to be better at being "under cover" than the dudes you see walking around in sports jerseys and mullets.

"Plain clothes" cops are dressed in plain clothes because they're trying to be undercover.

Just because they're not wearing a wire and chillin with drug dealers trying to build a case, doesn't mean that they're not "under cover" trying to catch whoever they can slippin.

Otherwise they'd be wearing their fucking uniforms and driving around in squad cars.

thats fact..

bout two months ago me and two homies are walking thru an alley downtown. i catch a tag. we walk. buddy catches a tag. we walk. then at the other end of alley we see a dude coming toward us.

dont think much of it, he couldnt have seen us tagging, but he did see us in doorways. as he passes us hes on his phone. dude is a big guy, like not fat big like athlete big. dressed kinda "buisness profeesional"

we look back and he has now walked up to the door buddy tagged.

two homies are like "maybe he is calling the cops"

im very cautious, but at the same time not over paranoid when i conduct myself and i just kinda shrugged it off and said "i doubt it, hes prolly just trying to call for a back door to be opened.

we walk on to the main street from alley and BAM. rolled. hard.

marked car. immediatly cuffed.

arrested.

dude was a narc. just randomly walking downtown streets for for random downtown shit.

it happens.

i ended up beating it in court before a trial was set. homie ended up with community hours.

around here when undercover cops in unmarks make busts on the road/street/house whatever else. your lucky to catch a glimpse of there vehicles cause as soon as the marked popo's show up the unmarks bounce.

surrey has a huge undercoverforce, stemming from the drug tade and stolen vehicle epidemic of the past. they drive literally everything. its ugly.

biggest tip i give anyone thats listening is watch for base model stock new vehicles with NO liscense plate covers and NO dealership decals.

also, helpful tip to any Bc 12oz people. all federal vehicles are insured FEB.28

ALL of them. cops. governement. even hydro.

the ones that are not are Vpd, delta pd, new west pd, and abby pd. all rcmp are.