Undercover Cops

you snooze you looze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably don't have the resources for that kind of extravagance, also it depends on why you're paranoid. For graffiti it probably doesn't matter too much (although I heard you guys have tough laws), but if you're doing something else I think the paranoia comes with the territory. Carissa's Wierd is awesome and I can't think of anything else when I hear Seattle.

So Ive been thinking a ton about this. I feel like they're everywhere, on every block of downtown, and I cant help but trip. I feel like the PD has the city on lock, and everyone is being watched, constantly.

I know it sounds crazy, but think about it.

Am I the only one playin Where's Waldo?

This first came to my attention back in the day when i was being chased downtown on my skateboard one time somewhere around noonish and it seemed like every other motherfucker was dipping and diving trying to tackle me.

That was probably about the time that I realized every undercover cop wears sunglasses, sports jerseys and for extra points a mullet and/or mustache.

Basically, if a nigga looks like a Rolling Stones fan from the suburbs then he's 5-0.

chill out. i know a dude that used to bomb cross country and thinks like that. now doesnt even want a marker in his possession or talk about anything to do with graff.. he constantly sees undercovers and even goes up to them asking for their badge numbers... life isnt fun if you trip

This almost sounds like me lately.

Minus the asking niggas for their badges, I try and keep my distance.

And I still never leave the house without something to write on shit with.

I'm just way too paranoid these days.

Alright, maybe your boy needs to take his meds.

Oh man i was really high on the train at rush hour once, and my eyes are zombie red. I must have reeked too. Right across from me is this fucking huge dt just grilling the shit out of me. I could see the chain his badge was on and his bullet proof vest through his shirt. I was shitting bricks, could not wait to get out of that car.