the worst job you've ever had?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when I was 16 my mate and I worked for his dad cleaning out a store his dad had bought.

The previous owner had gone broke and literally left the fridges switched off full of stock so we had to climb into those slide top freezers and scoop out armfuls of pizzas that had thawed and sat in 100 degree heat in water for months it was fucking vile.

and hundreds of litres of milk which was so off the cartons would burst if you squeezed them too hard

since it was so shit he bought us some booze aftre he paid us and since we stank so bad he made us sleep down at the beach because we were stanky enough to turn heads from a block away!

• Like 1

Telemarketing bleh!! I gotta move when I work. Actually another bad one was FedEx. I thought I was hired to move boxes..which I was down for but I ended up being the scanner which sucked! Standing still slumped over with my legs at two levels scanning 5000+ packages and writing their route numbers on the boxes. Most comfortable waste of time and sleep job ever.

worked at a plastics factory. i got paid 8 dollars an hour to keep the ENTIRE floor stocked with everything they needed to get their job done. after 2 months of that shit, i quit and started working as a heavy machinery operator contending with my worst fear (heights), being at least 6 or 7 stories up a day on the shakiest machinery i've ever used.

When I was about 14/15 I worked with my pops instead of getting child support. On the weekends from 7pm-7am usually. Cleaning up at this Jewish Temple thing. Washing hundreds of dishes, cleaning hundreds of tables.. You get the point. And all with someone I really didn't like. Not fun at all.

Another one was doing dispatch for some elderly care type deal. Locked in an office/home office with two Filipino ladies who never shut the fuck up and had nothing interesting to ever talk about. Job lasted two days and I was done. I actually went the third day, saw the lady come up and told I can't do this no more. Walked away and was a lot happier.

General labor crew for a corn processing plant. Included shoveling months old fermented corn off of railroad tracks. Basically a huge pile of maggots underneath a top layer of harden corn. Shoveling out piles of spilled corn from a room filled with steam and over 120 degrees. Power washing crusted oil off of machines wearing full rain gear and plastic face mask, the list could go on...

i've done most of these shitty jobs.

RGIS - i know what this is, i worked at a company just like it. full of crack heads. stealing shit is the only reason you'd do this. you have to drive everywhere around the city.

silverleaf resorts - telemarketing. quit after 6 days... well, i quit when my buddy did, he was my ride.

pipe and supply - delivery. drove flatbeds when i had no business doing so. fired after ruining a customers parking lot. boss named Cletus told me "it just wasn't working out"

self storage - what a waste of time. i got to ride in a golf cart and clean out storage units... and smoke weed.... and occasionally got to take home cool stuff people would leave behind or throw away (weight bench, hockey sticks, etc)

never worked fast food though. i have standards.

I've never really had a job I HATED. The restaurant and Home Depot I worked at pretty much became my personal playgrounds where I could do anything I wanted, and the two bouncing gigs I've had were of course fun.

That said, I haven't worked a real job in almost 2 years so I guess that shows I certainly didn't love them either haha

Main Entry: 1tare

Pronunciation: \ˈter\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English; probably akin to Middle Dutch tarwe wheat

Date: 14th century

1 a : the seed of a vetch b : any of several vetches (especially Vicia sativa and V. hirsuta)

2 : a weed of grain fields especially of Biblical times that is usually held to be the darnel

3 plural : an undesirable element

Main Entry: 1tare

Pronunciation: \ˈter\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English; probably akin to Middle Dutch tarwe wheat

Date: 14th century

1 a : the seed of a vetch b : any of several vetches (especially Vicia sativa and V. hirsuta)

2 : a weed of grain fields especially of Biblical times that is usually held to be the darnel

3 plural : an undesirable element

Tare also means to zero out a scale

but it's technically a Latin word that's used on scales internationally

scale tippaz know