Always Sunny In Philadelphia Appreciation Thread

Cymatics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, there have already been a few threads on this, but the great purge of 09 may have dumped some.

Seasons 1-3 are gold, not one bad episode.

Season 4, except for 2-3 episodes, I like to pretend does not exist.

This season so far has been so-so.

Real Estate = Decent

Road Trip = Hilarious

Inventions = AKA The 1/2 hour Dave & Busters commmercial, made me want to boycott the show. That ranked up there with the nightman play and the old timey one.. which I couldn't even get thru.

Salt The Snail = Decent.

After last season I thought the show jumped the shark, but so far (with exception to the inventions episode) it is decent overall, hopefully it gets better.

• Like 1

oh, don't forget how sweet dee practically fucked herself with a coors beer pitch.get the fuck out of here, it's bad enough i have to sit through commercials during and in between tv shows, now they're written into the fucking show? aside from adult swim, this is pretty much the only time i watch tv, and they're already making me rethink that lil` bit.

I've only seen the first 3 discs of the 1st season. I have to say it's the best thing I've seen on TV. Plus, at times it reminds me I'm not that big of a douche, but at others it reminds me I am that big of a douche.

There are only a few things that bother me about my girlfriend. Every guy has a "few" things that bother them about their girlfriend, as do they of us. But my girl doesn't like this show and that really bothers the hell out of me.

oh, don't forget how sweet dee practically fucked herself with a coors beer pitch.get the fuck out of here, it's bad enough i have to sit through commercials during and in between tv shows, now they're written into the fucking show? aside from adult swim, this is pretty much the only time i watch tv, and they're already making me rethink that lil` bit.

After that last episode I knew there had to be some endorsement deal. :lol: