Stop Snitchin - but on some gangsta ish

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what I said, I fucking typed it out and I stand by it. I said a lot of other shit in that thread and that's the only thing you keep going back to, because that's all you got. I also said I typed that shit out knowing that you and DAO would be calling me a snitch...It was a classic bait and switch.

Just playing Devils advocate here, but Swamp, If your homie murdered someone and the cops were pinning that on you and you were facing life in prison or the death penalty would you sit by and let them prosecute you for it?

Or would you just hope that somehow the evidence wouldn't prosecute you? Even if the case was a closed case and you were pretty much certain to go down for it? Or would you hope your homie would man up and confess?

Just playing Devils advocate here, but Swamp, If your homie murdered someone and the cops were pinning that on you and you were facing life in prison or the death penalty would you sit by and let them prosecute you for it?

Or would you just hope that somehow the evidence wouldn't prosecute you? Even if the case was a closed case and you were pretty much certain to go down for it? Or would you hope your homie would man up and confess?

I keep my mouth shut about everything, at all times. That's what lawyers are for

• Like 1

He'd do the time because he's a hardcore white suburban gangsta from Rhode Island. :lol:

Seriously though, I brought the same situation up in the other thread and Aye Bee and DAO side stepped it kept on gangsta walking.

That lawyer would be fired, and then I'm running haha

And again the life sentence/death penalty thing is kind of like the child molester thing, where it's EVERYONES fall back argument

MFW has specifically used a 5 year bid for dope as an exmaple, like's that something he'd rather rat out his best friend for than do :lol:

And once again, I'd rather rot in jail for the rest of my life than be a fuckin snitch. Anyone that wouldn't can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned

To me it would depend on the severity of the crime, if the police tried pinning some graf that I didn't do and I knew who did it then I wouldn't say shit because face it your not going to do anytime for that.

However, and I am thinking here that i have a wife and son, if my friend murdered someone and the evidence was gonna convict me of it and I would face life in prison for something I hadn't done, and my friend wouldn't man up and confess then yea I would probably grass him up. I would not spend my life in prison and fuck my own life up because some so called friend couldnt man up to his responsibility. Why should I miss out on my life and seeing my son grow up cos some selfish cunt won't man up. To me that isn't snitching on a friend that is covering your own back, think of number 1 first, fuck friends they come and go.

If people would call me a snitch I would call them stupid cunts for wanting to throw their own life away for someone that obviously doesn't give 2 shits about you.

I'm no gangster and to be honest I would never be in that situation so it is all hypothetical.

MFW has specifically used a 5 year bid for dope as an exmaple, like's that something he'd rather rat out his best friend for than do :lol:

And once again, I'd rather rot in jail for the rest of my life than be a fuckin snitch. Anyone that wouldn't can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned

I said if my boy tried to pin it on me and didn't take responsibility for his own shit when we got pulled over... I wouldn't take the fall for him, I don't care who you are. If you're not man enough to take responsibility for your own shit then why the fuck would I want to do you a favor and serve time for your ass?

I see prison and ass rape in your future. :lol:

To me it would depend on the severity of the crime, if the police tried pinning some graf that I didn't do and I knew who did it then I wouldn't say shit because face it your not going to do anytime for that.

However, and I am thinking here that i have a wife and son, if my friend murdered someone and the evidence was gonna convict me of it and I would face life in prison for something I hadn't done, and my friend wouldn't man up and confess then yea I would probably grass him up. I would not spend my life in prison and fuck my own life up because some so called friend couldnt man up to his responsibility. Why should I miss out on my life and seeing my son grow up cos some selfish cunt won't man up. To me that isn't snitching on a friend that is covering your own back, think of number 1 first, fuck friends they come and go.

If people would call me a snitch I would call them stupid cunts for wanting to throw their own life away for someone that obviously doesn't give 2 shits about you.

I'm no gangster and to be honest I would never be in that situation so it is all hypothetical.

This is basically the same thing I said in the other thread and I got called a snitch for it....:lol:

Well as I have a son I would be less of a man for letting someone send me to jail for something I never did, a real man would do what is right and be there to raise their son. Like I said it is down to the severity of the situation, to me my family comes before anyone else, I would take the time and take the blame if it was my wife or son who killed someone. I wouldn't need to think twice about taking the rap for either of them

then to me you would be a sucker for throwing your life away and that you wouldn't care enough about your son to put him before some pathetic street code and someone you called a friend who obviously just played you and made you take the rap for his crime - that person is not your best friend if he would allow you to miss out on your son's life because of his crime that person would be a complete fucking cunt in my opinion and I wouldn't call them a friend so why should i take their responsibility

well in my eyes if someone isn't gonna man up and take responsibility and they are happy for me to go down for their shit then they are no friend of mine so why should I stick up for them?

It isn't like I ring the police and say I know who did this, this is purely in the situation where I have been arrested and I'm gonna be prosecuted for it and the person is willfully allowing me to take the rap for them.

If my friend murdered someone and the police were looking into it then opbvioulsy NO I wouldn't snitch but if I was facing going down for their crime then they are no frind of mine if they are happy for me to go down for them

And like I said, im pretty sure that most people with your attitude would also be like "Nah, im not a snitch but I'm also not doing 5 years for these drugs" or "Of course im not a snitch man, but im also not doing this year for assault, what are you fucking crazy".

I've taken charges in the past for 2 of my friends. That's love. Manute was ready to take a robbery and assault charge for me a couple of years back (which thankfully never had to happen). That's love.

You people have fucked up views on life

in your situation you were returning the favour that is fair enough, me and my family come before anyone and I would fight tooth and nail to be there for them also it is Love because my friends would man up and take responsibility if they did it and I was facing the time.

Personally I see your view as being a lil fucked up, but thats what opinions are your own view on a perspective