who is the funniest tv character of all time?

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't even know america had that red green show. WTF.

Personaly I can't stand it and have never sat thru an entire show.

I gotta go with dude from Eastbound and down, but I suppose that barely counts due to being on hbo and for only one season.

So in reality I'm going tim the tool man taylor, cliff huxtable or murdoch from the a-team.

Red Green shows on PBS here in the states. I stumbled on it one day and for some reason, I was hooked.

It's not like belly-laugh funny, but it's got it's facepalm humor factor.

The red green show rules. I don't know anyone who watches it though.

I watch it anytime I can, and found a guy who owns the dvds so maybe I'll get that done...

ya scarface is mos def humorous...

as far as the red green sho bo i feel ya, /nh. its definatly out there. and if your not expecting it its gonna catch your eye. im just so used to seeing it up here iv never givin it a chance, mainly because of the retard with the broken glasses and the fact the two of thewere in a lot of canadian television shows before they made that one.

people like it up here to. mainly older ones. but now that i think about it my ex girlfriend who was an american found it funny too. obviously because its pretty different from us tv.

maybe ill give it a shot.

actually, it was a regular prop. theeenks!

i would suggest a lobotomy to you. not to someone like me who actually knows how to spell the word lobotomy.

and for the record, i'm 5'11" 145 lbs., fair to middlin' as far as smashability goes, and have posted the pics to prove it, and you are...what...

a too-skinny wannabe guido in shell toes and a rented tux with eight dollars' worth of LA gel all up in your hair who blurs out his face so we can't see how busted he is and has to pay bitches to fuck him?

well played!

thanks for reminding me why my visits to the oontz are as limited as they are nowadays.

carry on jerking off other members of the board in hopes that it will earn you cool points.

• Like 2

actually, it was a regular prop. theeenks!

i would suggest a lobotomy to you. not to someone like me who actually knows how to spell the word lobotomy.

and for the record, i'm 5'11" 145 lbs., fair to middlin' as far as smashability goes, and have posted the pics to prove it, and you are...what...

a too-skinny wannabe guido in shell toes and a rented tux with eight dollars' worth of LA gel all up in your hair who blurs out his face so we can't see how busted he is and has to pay bitches to fuck him?

well played!

thanks for reminding me why my visits to the oontz are as limited as they are nowadays.

carry on jerking off other members of the board in hopes that it will earn you cool points.

:bawling:

why you always gotta make me feel bad after i burn you on here. you know its just because i have a crush on your badonkadonk.

lets french kiss at the back of the bus like we were rosa parks and another black man. but when you ask me to an arm wrestle im calling it a night so i can leave with at least some diggnity.