• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Waxaddict

I want what this guy has taken ..

HAHHAHA mad funny in front of the beer coolers

knocking into the chip racks when he finally gets up hhaha

my guess is K.

i cant speak on G cause iv never done it.

but iv marshmellow walked mangled on ketamine before. but i was laughing hystaricly, though he may have been on another planet at that point.

actually, he was on another planet at that point.

man do i wish this had the actual audio. dude leaves his phone on the floor too when he finally manages to not get pushed back by the light at the door and bails the fuck outta there before the cops show up. I wonder how his walk to and from the store went.

• Like 1

Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor function. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it.

Haha this fool is wacked out of his mind. Shit is hilarious, that song is fucking garbage though. People actually listen to this robot voice bullshit?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now