break your head...

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: break your head...

Originally posted by RichardPryor

You see children. This is a freight king. Not some kid who jumped on the banwagon last year and did 100,000,000,000 2 tone freight pieces and bombs in 6 months. This product of Oxnard has been bombing fr8's for at least 10 years and still going. Fresh styles too. so recognize and pass to daz!

exactly just goes to show most fools dont know there history this guy is diffently over ten year vetran...have his tuff city piece dating back to 93..with him psalm...and all the old school 2cs days as well..

jump on the band wagoon>>> if your specaily living in the sticks of va

you better run some type of game...but mad props to all and to all a good night..

Guest GoBiloe

yo makroscopy, if you want to paint sometime, i'll be here until the 18th or sometime around then.

haven't talked to you in a minute. i lost your number. we can find some ridiculously hidden spots like back in the day that you have to walk for miles to get to and climb up piles of dirt and go over flourescent green "slipknot kicks ass" and "niggers suck" tags.

peace

Kick is still rockin in 2002. I was in the 'nard yesterday and I saw my favorite Kick piece to date. Sadly that yard has been sorta wrecked by new jacks, going over the numbers, littering the yard with empties, tagging up the engines and just about every other no no in the book.

Bump for Kick, Jzoe, Noer... where's Buds?

Archived