Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maskface

How come

when people greet each other from most places, theyre like "hi im John..hey alright John nice to meet you im Daniel"

but in America its like. "HAY MAN IM BOB BRADSHAW, GOOD TO MEET YOU MAN" "HEY BOB BRADSHAW IM BILL TONY HOW ARE YOU MAN"

or like "HAY MAN IM BINGO BUDSTEIN MAN..HAY BINGO MAN IM TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH MAN, TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH JUNIOR MAN"

whats that all about?

• Like 1

I'm not sure i understand you. Are you saying in America we're too excited to greet each other?

I do notice one thing about how we greet each other. We all ask "how are you" as if it were a rhetorical question.

I'm not sure i understand you. Are you saying in America we're too excited to greet each other?

Well ok i overdid it a bit , but mainly that you tend to include each others surnames when greeting each other, or is this just a movie thing?

Well ok i overdid it a bit , but mainly that you tend to include each others surnames when greeting each other, or is this just a movie thing?

of course it's a movie thing you fucking retard. try travelling to wherever culture's location that you're talking about and then talk like you know about them you faggot ass chump.

• Like 1

of course it's a movie thing you fucking retard. try travelling to wherever culture's location that you're talking about and then talk like you know about them you faggot ass chump.

:lol:

This guys angry. DONT WORRY, EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OK.

This guys angry. DONT WORRY, EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OK.

eat a dick you simple minded sucka, you actually think that people are similar to movies and therefore, you are a dumb fuck.

eat a dick you simple minded sucka, you actually think that people are similar to movies and therefore, you are a dumb fuck.

umad

sounds like a bunch of salesguys shit... i only get last names when some douche wants to sell me or my company something, usually followed by a business card...

PatrickBatemanBC.jpg

when people greet each other from most places, theyre like "hi im John..hey alright John nice to meet you im Daniel"

but in America its like. "HAY MAN IM BOB BRADSHAW, GOOD TO MEET YOU MAN" "HEY BOB BRADSHAW IM BILL TONY HOW ARE YOU MAN"

or like "HAY MAN IM BINGO BUDSTEIN MAN..HAY BINGO MAN IM TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH MAN, TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH JUNIOR MAN"

whats that all about?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/36790/1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

Should we say mate instead of man?

Because in America, "mate"= Person you're fucking.

a lot of us call women over here "love" or "luv" or whatever the fuck as well, like "alright love"

i said this to some east european hotel receptionist once and it offended her, really offended her.

it also sounds slightly bizzare when you write it down like that

and i went to college with some american kid who i swear introduced himself as "michael mossridder" or summin like that.

YO DUDEBRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM T_R_O_N WHATS GOOD BRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! JEEPBRAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

i'm from america. I dont do that shit. Fuck you talking about?

Infact. when i first meet somebody i make no effort to introduce myself or be friendly

whatsoever. I figure i will probably never see that person again so why bother.

sounds like a bunch of salesguys shit... i only get last names when some douche wants to sell me or my company something, usually followed by a business card...

PatrickBatemanBC.jpg

I agree. I think the first and last name is for business introductions.

That's cool and all...but you know whats way more interesting?

KITTEN MITTENS!!!

2wq78lh.gif

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now