Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

12 OZ i need your help.....

Some bitch keeps texting me... i don't know who it is, but she has the wrong number. She sends me FWD messages every three or two weeks. They're incredibly annoying and i've asked her to stop because she has the wrong number. All she says is i'm silly and is taunting me after i ask her politely to delete my number.

Well, i'm fucking tired of it and I'm trying to find ways to really fuck with her. The best solution i came up with was to drop her number on 12oz so she will regret it. Sounds immature, I agree... but in my mind it would be pretty satisfying if about 40+ people on 12 oz sent messages and annoyed her. I know y'all aint got shit else to do. Feel free to send her a message... or do me a 1 up and figure out who it is.

Have at it...

901 569 6467

Tell her to text you noods.

Then post the noods.

Take some god damn initiative and go for the gold. Get the n00ds.

well now feel free to talk shit to her.

im not trying to long distance text message some random but i will hand out props if her confirmed noodz are issued

find out what plan shes on and you can mass email her phone

901 569 6467

VERIZON WIRELESS

We should pull a Holla Daddy on this number.

I'm in the process of blocking this fools number. Go ape shit with it... pass her number to anyone.

Post of responses too, she isn't saying anything to me now.

I just sent something like "sup gurl i seen u in da trailer park you a sexxi thang lets get somethin poppin".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now