Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ICECOLDVET

TOPR returns to SF! Performing Sat Oct. 17th @ Club 6!

TOPR has moved away from the city recently and is returning to visit.. Come see your boy do his thing live this saturday @ Club Six with art from LORDS CREW and performances from some of your favorite bay area cats.

topr1front.jpg

topr2back.jpg

I dont think i've ever gone to club 6

I tried to get on once and they said me and my boys were too drunk (we were) but after that i was kinda like whatevs

I dont think i've ever gone to club 6

I tried to get on once and they said me and my boys were too drunk (we were) but after that i was kinda like whatevs

*Fixed

the real question is..does anyone really care? whooooooo hooooo some graff writer turned mc whoooooooo soooo cooool whooooooooo. raping about rusto whooooooooooo.

the real question is..does anyone really care? whooooooo hooooo some graff writer turned mc whoooooooo soooo cooool whooooooooo. raping about rusto whooooooooooo.

If more rappers rapped about rusto and less about rims and jewlery, rap music probably wouldn't suck the way it has for the past decade.

i dont listen to the guy and graffiti rap can be pretty corny as fuck, this i agree with. but the dude from what i understand has some cred with that whole battle scene thingamajig that people do.

though, i dont really understand that whole thing. its like mixtapes nowadays.

back in my time a mixtape was one steady flow of blends and mixes. then after effects came. now its like a completley different thing.

not nesasarily bad. just diff.

battleraps used to be freestyles, but what i can see going on is very little off the top and almost all written.

but you still gotta be on your game to spit it out properly etc i suppose.

i dont hate. but i dont listen either.

wrong side of the tracks was fucking dope.

nothing will ever top that track or video. shit was to real. that cut symbolized alot and a second place finish to whatever is next best is a far, far distant second place.

maybe end to end burners... i guess.

oh i thought there was a bunch of fools rapping about fat caps and belton that

would be funny

Yeah, TOPR is the man. I don't know shit about his rap career, but he's a good guy so all the best to him.

If more rappers rapped about rusto and less about rims and jewlery, rap music probably wouldn't suck the way it has for the past decade.

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

Gucci_Mane.jpg

BUR!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now