team nega props assemble!

KILZ FILLZ

Overhand looks better on film...especially when I'm wearing all black and there's a flipped-over cop car on fire behind me. Throws everything into stark relief.

Was the OP really posted in the Yard?

I've considered making a "how to use etch cream in a mop" thread to see if I can nip a few shitty graffiti careers in the bud. Back in the day (2003-2005) I used to post useful information about paint, ink and pens because it wasn't as easy to get proper supplies and I thought I might actually be doing some good...in other words, I cared.

Then when I came back in 2007 people were asking the same fucking stupid questions about how to make __________ and talking about brake fluid and asking how pre-made inks worked....I mean, Jesus, buy some and find out! I said "I already explained everything anyone would need to know about this, search my name in the thread and read up." But did they do that? NO, they started posting stupid questions directed at me. When I ignored them they'd PM me.

You did have a pretty good thread going, i think stuff like that is fading out of style most kids coming up nowadays are content with ordering shit off the interwebz than having any real knowledge of supplies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You did have a pretty good thread going, i think stuff like that is fading out of style most kids coming up nowadays are content with ordering shit off the interwebz than having any real knowledge of supplies

Seriously...this shit is too easy.

I got into it with a certain Channel Zero person who talks up a storm about their graffiti game. They said they didn't like Marsh because it was "too hard to use". Exactly...that's the whole point. You can't be a sucker and come off right away with a Marsh mop, you need to know the trick to getting a good line with it.....it's kind of like using Rapidographs or fountain pens.

For most of my career all I had to tag with was Marsh and thinned out sliver paint and I still see seven year old tags of mine looking crisp. Most of the new shit out there fades in a year and costs too much.

I've considered making a "how to use etch cream in a mop" thread to see if I can nip a few shitty graffiti careers in the bud. Back in the day (2003-2005) I used to post useful information about paint, ink and pens because it wasn't as easy to get proper supplies and I thought I might actually be doing some good...in other words, I cared.

I learned a ton from your posts back in the day and i started experimenting on my own. I bought all sorts of new things and made some pretty solid inks because of the foundation you established.

Plus it didn't hurt to have a few pointers about what NOT to do.

the fact someone made a thread about that post is a comedy within its own.

"hey look at me everybody im going to make a thread about one of the 97,812,398,739,842,398 toys that say stupid things in brickslayers because im so down and know so much more than they do"

who cares stupid. have you not left channel zero before.

the fact someone made a thread about that post is a comedy within its own.

"hey look at me everybody im going to make a thread about one of the 97,812,398,739,842,398 toys that say stupid things in brickslayers because im so down and know so much more than they do"

who cares stupid. have you not left channel zero before.

Whats Brickslayers ?