77 cats seized.....from my long distance aunt!

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tell me about it. I got this problem with this lady on a corner street near my house. She collects cats and/or just lets them run a muck in our neighborhood. The house Im in was foreclosed for like 2 years and the cats lived and bread underneath it. So its been a huge obstacle of constantly shooting them with BBs or paintballs to scare em away. All the efforts are starting to pay off but one cat just had another little so we got another 5 cats added to the mix. There was a cat fight underneath our house so bad one night they woke me up because they kept bouncing off the floor boards under my room.

Oh and the city wont do anything because she technically feeds them and there is no ill treatment from the cat lady so the city wont seize a single cat.

Am I the only person who does not approve of shooting cats with bb guns?

I can say that I havent hit it with a BB gun, at least I dont think I have, I only did low pressure so it doesnt actually puncture their skin. The paintball gun is more affective I use it because its loud and scares them very quickly and IF I were to hit a cat theres no extreme damage done.

I mean dont get me wrong I like animals a lot but these are strays with the possibility of rabies. It puts my brothers dog in danger if he was to be too curious, it puts us in danger (not extreme) if we were to get scratched up (Mom cat is extremely aggressive) and it puts my little niece in danger as well if she is playing in the yard. Rabies is a big problem with strays. IM not killing them Im just making them scared to come around our property. You do it enough and they will learn.

I think it better to hit a cat with a paintball or BB only bruising it than actually catching it, going to the pound, doing tons of paper work that they require here, and then theyll kill it in a week.

motherfuckers i was going to make a foie gras comment.

about shooting cats. getting hit by a paintball hurts i'd imagine it hurt worse for a cat.

you could probably just throw rocks at their general direction and have similar results.

for chissakes they arent grizzilies.

just put some metal screen or some other type of mesh to prevent them from entering the crawl spaces.