So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some faggot owes me $600, but pretty much hasn't left his house in a year. Personally i don't need the money back bad enough to commit a home invasion in the middle of the suburbs, but best believe I've gotten drunk and thought about it many times haha

That would be on my mind every fucking day it wouldn't even be so much the money it would be more of this cunt owing me that money and not giving a shit about it or even attempting to pay it back somehow I would have fucked his shit up by now.

Yeah if you think im jewish then you must think Hitler was black

i think dudes trying to bust my chops for saying id kill someone for 300 bucks when im just exaggerating..

no, it was the part where you said being stiffed /nh for 20 bucks could land someone a vendetta against you.

and i agreed with you

naw theres allowable shit when dudes chase after shit like that.

its more of the thrill of the hunt thanto help a pig. iv never done it, but if i seen some dude steal from an old lady or a few other possibilites id give'er.

shit i wouldnt wait for no pigs id just get him down grab whatever he took and give it back to whoever he took it from. and bounce.

fact is idd be doin the guy who stole a favour because he aint getting nailed for it.

fuck helping pigs. but fuck ya to an all out urban tackle n grab.

naw theres allowable shit when dudes chase after shit like that.

its more of the thrill of the hunt thanto help a pig. iv never done it, but if i seen some dude steal from an old lady or a few other possibilites id give'er.

shit i wouldnt wait for no pigs id just get him down grab whatever he took and give it back to whoever he took it from. and bounce.

fact is idd be doin the guy who stole a favour because he aint getting nailed for it.

fuck helping pigs. but fuck ya to an all out urban tackle n grab.

28m1i6d.jpg

Damn, there's some hating going on here. Anybody who argues about anyone who makes less money than them is straight bitch.

All it says is you've never seen hard times, or you're ignorant as fuck.

ANYBODY can lose their job in a flash. Then you have a house, kid, etc...what the fuck would you do if you made half the amount at a blue collar hourly wage job? You'd do what you gotta do. Doing that should make you feel good that you handle biz, until you get something better. Hearing someone talk shit about that if you're at that point then you're like WHAT?

That materialistic/ballin' shit mentality makes no sense....you look like a bitch.

• Like 1

That would be on my mind every fucking day it wouldn't even be so much the money it would be more of this cunt owing me that money and not giving a shit about it or even attempting to pay it back somehow I would have fucked his shit up by now.

Like I said, he really NEVER leaves the house.

I had one chance where I got close. No details, but we just set him up and me and Husk tried to run up on him. He took off running, jumped into a car, lost him in the ensuing chance when he drove into the state prison complex