So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the thread where I got mad high/drunk and said stupid shit (if I remember correctly barely any being about a girl) which I then laughed about the next day? Yeah man, I was really trying to end it and get mad attention. Or you could be talking about like 3 years back and me whining about a girl then...that definitely happened, but I'm certainly not ashamed of that

And by the way, I just decided to look up Providence crime stats for shits and giggles. Murder, rape, robbery, assault, and all violent crime occur here at a rate of 1.14-2.07 times the national rate.

DISCLAIMER: I in no way think that's cool, but hopefully that can put the cute little "Rhode Island is mad gangsta dog" comments to bed, not that this Mouth for War faggot has ever done/seen any real dirt to have an opinion that even matters

You mean the thread where I got mad high/drunk and said stupid shit (if I remember correctly barely any being about a girl) which I then laughed about the next day? Yeah man, I was really trying to end it and get mad attention. Or you could be talking about like 3 years back and me whining about a girl then...that definitely happened, but I'm certainly not ashamed of that

And by the way, I just decided to look up Providence crime stats for shits and giggles. Murder, rape, robbery, assault, and all violent crime occur here at a rate of 1.14-2.07 times the national rate.

DISCLAIMER: I in no way think that's cool, but hopefully that can put the cute little "Rhode Island is mad gangsta dog" comments to bed, not that this Mouth for War faggot has ever done/seen any real dirt to have an opinion that even matters

I've always found it funny when white guys act like they're hard because they listen to rap music...I heard if you brag about it online it makes it more true. :lol:
  • Like 1

I read a interview with a punk band and the guitar player pissed on an undercover cop hiding in a bush at some park. The cop was watching a hippy couple because apparently they were selling pot. When the guitar player went to court, they read out what his charge was and the whole court room basically laughed at the stupid cop who got pissed on.

:lol:

There are bad parts of town almost everywhere in the U.S.

Anyways, on a related note, I went to a bar in a pretty heavy "graff zone" of the city and was pretty drunk so I didn't really notice a cop driving right past me when I was doing a little tag on a cellar door. I ended up losing a mop I've had for 6 years now and have a hefty fine.

I was way more scared the nervous kid with the gun in my ribs was gonna acidentally blow my lungs out because he sneezed wrong as opposed to when the other one hit me from behind.nh . Then again I didn't get it too bad since they weren't there for me, I was just the guy coming thru the door at the wrong ass time. The kid next to me got cracked real hard tho it sounded horrible. But really, getting shot in the vitals is a bigger deal to me than a lump. I like to breathe.