im not even gonna front, theres a decent chance my new site might kick your ass!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

disections may mentally cause infections

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

You see? Not everyone thinks that you're special!;)

i doubt seeking thinks he is special ... nor am i backign him up in any way .. this whole conversation shouldnt even take place..this thread should be deleted cause its pointless and dumb ... i will not say anythign due to the fact that the site might indeed kick my ass but its not for certain..

ide love to see the site when it is finished..

ill be the judge of this whole shinanigens .. ..

as for Boring Bastard .. back your words up with a site of your own.. it is simple as that

i am not on either side.. both of you can choke on a monkeys cock for all i care.. just giving you guys my 2 cents.. ta-taa

the site that you saw is the culmination of exactly two weeks of self taught dreamweaver and flash. prior to making that site i had'nt touched either program, nor did i even know how to change a font size in html.

as far as filtering the images, thats nonsense. there was no photoshoping of the photos. they might not be pulitzer prize winning material, but i also never claimed them to be.

furthermore, this thread was a complete joke. why anyone would take is seriously is beyond me. but dont worry, you will be pleased with the new site. it may not change the world, but it will be amusing.

Guest Pilau Hands

in the midst of all this gonads and strife, i have to say, i just went to your site again dude, and it made me feel a little better, on a night when i needed to feel a little better. the lyrics selection was fresh, and the photos also got the mojo going. thanks for adding your two cents to the information superhighway. i'd like to see the new site when it's ready.

free of dissimulation,

smelly hands of the northern shore

"and keep your eyes open for new sections that'll be launching over the next couple weeks." -from main page

when you say open by end of the week, do you mean in 12oz terms. a year or so?? sorry if i missed that you already posted link, but did not read all responses.....

Archived