new anti graffiti wall sealer

cuttybigmac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

time to hit the lab and find the shit that does cut through that... wonder how that shit would hold up to some carb cleaner, or brake cleaner! Be sick if it worked.... Drop a scribble with carb cleaner, then come back with a can and do a solid square over your scribble.... they come and wash that square off, and your scribble is revealed!

that be nice if that workt ^^

i read some where that there trying to make this sit official buy having this shit put on all new houses and building by law lol and if you dont do it you have 2 days to buff any graffiti before you get a fat ticket. ill have to check on this to see if its going to pass

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

start mixing sulfuric acid with spray paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or buy some bricks and cement and build your own wall on the other side of this new anti-graff force-feild bullshit. ummm....... literally bomb the wall?? idk.stop doing graff and start revolting against americas wasteful government. then get back to graff. bomb like crazy before this thing gets passed if it does.

. Drop a scribble with carb cleaner, then come back with a can and do a solid square over your scribble.... they come and wash that square off, and your scribble is revealed!

You forgot the part about collecting 10 box tops and mailing them in with a self addressed stamped envelope. in 4-6 weeks your tag will be revealed.

Sounds like a lot of work for one tag

• 3 months later...

An official Christian Louboutin shoes

An official Christian Louboutin shoes are cost more to most women,women who want to express their status should wear a replicaChristian Louboutin shoes.the replica Christian Louboutin are available in different styles. Helping you move around in a stylishway, they have become more and more popular among the ladies that usually follow the latest styles to express themselves in a bestpossible way.Good replicas Christian Louboutin shoes look exactly like the Christian Louboutin shoes, they have become more populararound the world.it is worth for you to have a cheap christian louboutin shoes.

That wall their testing on? Has a nice metal strip along the side and a metal electrical box. Grab the marker. =D

But yeah, I don't think this will catch on. Something tells me it'll be a little too expensive.

Also, what if you wanted to paint your building? I think the fact that it keeps out paint will not only sop writers from altering the surface, but property owners as well. I doubt they would want to make it so they can't re-paint their building.