getting maced

publicenemyno.3

macegel.jpg

saw this at academy.

this is what i got sprayed with. i thought it was barbecue sauce at first but then came the burn and the rest is a blur. a lawyer is mos def in the plans. hopefully there were some people that saw it go down who can attest to the fact that i didnt hit the guy before he maced and assaulted me.

that jalapeno trick is happening at the next party i go to, whether it sucks or not. fuck em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it only added to his rep of being a "crazy" dick head. Dude is huge and if my homie wasn't so nice with his fists he could've pulverized him. I definitly wouldn't box with him, but for some reason being 2X as big isn't good enough. Dudes done a fair amount of time, and is know for pulling semi-automatics out of the trunk. He's a fuckin asshole. Some of his own crew caught over spray, not to mention random by standers. shit went down at a crowded party.

agreed

dude sounds like a real stupid dickhead

unofrtunately i've maced myself before . i was drunk ass shit , and i never tried the mace to see if it worked , so living in chicago its quite windy . i spray the mace in the air to see if it worked correctly and that shit comes back into my face , that shit sucks .