getting maced

publicenemyno.3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been maced pretty god damn good and it didn't do much, and one time i got pepper spray on my jacket and it burnt the shit out of my lips and nostril

One time I was knocking up for my girl back in the day, and these two knuckleheads tried to to get the drop on me.

I saw them creeping up and got my mace ready in my coat pocket.

They started macing me, and I was macing them back.

It was like a watergun fight with mace, that ended with me chasing them down the street with the baseball bat that my ex had on the front porch.

I guess using mace was more prevalent back in the 90's.

That's like saying throat-punching someone is a bitch move.

Or smacking niggas with a brick.

Real life fights don't usually go down by the Queens rules.

I guess macing someone on a one to one, then running from the fight would be a bitch move though.

I lol'd hard.

I'd totally throat-punch somebody... not a bitch move.

BUt macing and running is full bitch... never go full bitch.

That's like saying throat-punching someone is a bitch move.

Or smacking niggas with a brick.

Real life fights don't usually go down by the Queens rules.

I guess macing someone on a one to one, then running from the fight would be a bitch move though.

not the "meet you behind the monkey bars" fight shit, mace is getting off pretty easy as far as handheld weapons...

but yeah, bear mace is on another level, I would fuck with that, but in some situations macing someone can be assault,

you can't run away after macing someone either, you gotta throat punch them directly after

some graffiti kids maced me, i had to drive that way a few blocks, it sucks because your eyes want to involuntarily want to stay closed...

depending on the mace formulation it could kill you, bear mace for sure... they even make gels now that stick to you... shit is rough...

I would bet you and I were quite possibly maced by the same people, right? Haha

Well, really it was HATER. who got maced but I caught alot of it since I was right next to him. He then proceeded to crack the kids skull open, even blinded...it was awesome

I was screaming like a bitch for awhile after, that shit fuckin burned haha

Haha bear mace is WAY stronger because they are far more instinctive - it can literally burn your skin to a bubble if you really get fucked up with it. My boy knew this pizza driver who caught some crackhead try and run off with his money pouch. He tripped him from behind and they held him down and bear maced him till his skin bubbled up

if you got it sprayed down your throat it would for sure kill you

my boys girl took some random bitches jacket, just some asian bitch, and she had mace, a knife and a pack of reds. Hardcore asian bitch. We still have the mace, saving it for some good use.

and an interesting trick i have found out by mistake

WARNING, DONT DO THIS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE, DO IT IN SOMEONE ELSES

Ever been to a party that just sucks ass and is full of faggotry? Planning on leaving said party but feel like a retard for showing up anyway? Here is your way to get revenge. YOu need to rely on the owner of watever house you are in to have some Jalepenos, if they dont they you should have brought some ahead of time.

Pop the jalepenos in the microwave and set that shit for like 10 minutes. Then leave. That whole fuckin building will be cleared out within an hour. This shit fucks you up. In my boys 3 floor house, the microwave was on the bottom floor and you couldnt stand ANYWHERE on any floor without crying and choking like a mother fuck on this burning gas. My boy threw up twice because he couldnt get out fast enough, trying to get his dog out. We let the whole crib air out for like 2 hours before we could go back inside without getting extreme burning in your eyes throat and nose. This shit fucks you up.

So if you are at a whack party, Throw some jalepenos in the microwave on them and dip. I think after 4 minutes it should start getting really bad, we put it for 8 and it was a fucking mission to go inside and turn the fucker off.

holy shit you made my day, i need to do this at this guy i knows gay ass frat parties. bwuahahaha

• Like 1

my boys girl took some random bitches jacket, just some asian bitch, and she had mace, a knife and a pack of reds. Hardcore asian bitch. We still have the mace, saving it for some good use.

and an interesting trick i have found out by mistake

WARNING, DONT DO THIS IN YOUR OWN HOUSE, DO IT IN SOMEONE ELSES

Ever been to a party that just sucks ass and is full of faggotry? Planning on leaving said party but feel like a retard for showing up anyway? Here is your way to get revenge. YOu need to rely on the owner of watever house you are in to have some Jalepenos, if they dont they you should have brought some ahead of time.

Pop the jalepenos in the microwave and set that shit for like 10 minutes. Then leave. That whole fuckin building will be cleared out within an hour. This shit fucks you up. In my boys 3 floor house, the microwave was on the bottom floor and you couldnt stand ANYWHERE on any floor without crying and choking like a mother fuck on this burning gas. My boy threw up twice because he couldnt get out fast enough, trying to get his dog out. We let the whole crib air out for like 2 hours before we could go back inside without getting extreme burning in your eyes throat and nose. This shit fucks you up.

So if you are at a whack party, Throw some jalepenos in the microwave on them and dip. I think after 4 minutes it should start getting really bad, we put it for 8 and it was a fucking mission to go inside and turn the fucker off.

LOL