Rosa Parked that ass

rushawn wuan

your really not very good at dealing with adversity huxtable. it shows. your cool gets lost and you get flustered quite easily.

im starting to wonder if perhaps you suffer from anxiety.

true?

i hear its quite common among rich kids. no big really, theres help for you out there. and medication.

Clearly an act of projection on your part; mirroring your own feelings towards others.

All your editing & re-editing of your posts shows that you are not only flustered & anxious, but you're also highly embarrassed of the fact that some hipsters put you in the hospital after you tried to bully them.

lol_cat-12926.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theo, don't feel bad....I got blindsided in the breakroom of an old job by a mentally challenged employee who was in some kind of retard rage and thought I was his supervisor (who I don't even remotely resemble)

I chased him out of the building with a chair, and he was never seen again

Edit: By me at least. Apparently right before he got me he had broken the jaw of the assistant manager on the sales floor, who pressed charges and all that, so he saw him again at court :lol:. He was also really pissed when I wouldn't testify too

• Like 2

• 1 month later...