Rosa Parked that ass

rushawn wuan

aint made a thread in a while and saw this clip that i think is hillarious.

asian lady whoops black lady from the back to the front of the bus.

hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rm4SazjKsQ

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate people who break up fights before they're too bloody, perfect example of a bitch getting exactly what she deserved and someone steps in and ruins it.

I wish she woulda whooped that other chinese bitches ass for getting involved.

"Be mature"... BITCH, YOU AINT SEEN THE BLACK BITCH PUNCH HER IN THE FACE?

THIS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS.

I seriously might beat the shit out of the next person who breaks up a promising fight for no reason

I remember at work, this dude was talking shit, then I just went about my business, and the coward threw a sucker punch, and I grabbed him and banged him against the wall, and was about to land one right in his face, but some faggot rushed in and broke it up before I could land one. And he really was gay too. For a split moment I wanted to slap the gay guy.

There was no reason to break it up. At least let the dude get his lick back in from a sucker punch. His punch was weak and didn't hurt at all, but I didn't like the way he did it. I'm over here working and he pulls a bitch move while I don't expect it. He got lucky because I would've wrecked him.

Yeah break it up if some dude is on the ground getting his head stomped in. But some weak fight that barely started, let it go.

The only good fight i've seen broken up any time recently was when my rather large, blacked out, friend snapped on one of his frail ass friends who thought it would be fun to fuck around with him while he was highly intoxicated. Dude powerslammed the kid on the ground then punched him in the face at least 5 times before anyone intervened though. Then in his super drunk berserker rage it took 3 people holding him back to keep him from murdering the other kid. I sat on the couch and observed the whole time, since i hate the kid who got the shit beaten out of him.

It was great. He literally picked up the other kid up to head level and just threw him flat on his back onto the ground, and then jumped on him and started throwing punches straight into his glasses/nose. Broke the glasses, and i'm amazed he didn't break the kids nose too.

I remember at work, this dude was talking shit, then I just went about my business, and the coward threw a sucker punch, and I grabbed him and banged him against the wall, and was about to land one right in his face, but some faggot rushed in and broke it up before I could land one. And he really was gay too. For a split moment I wanted to slap the gay guy.

There was no reason to break it up. At least let the dude get his lick back in from a sucker punch. His punch was weak and didn't hurt at all, but I didn't like the way he did it. I'm over here working and he pulls a bitch move while I don't expect it. He got lucky because I would've wrecked him.

Yeah break it up if some dude is on the ground getting his head stomped in. But some weak fight that barely started, let it go.

that must have been humiliating.

if you were a real man you would have never let anyone get in the way of stopping that fight after you had been sucker punched, let alone an out of the closet homosexual.

that must have been extremely embarressing to be degreaded like that in front of your coworkers theo. how did that make you feel having to walk past people in your office while everyone stopped to look at the boy who just got beat.

another question i have is, how in the fuck. did a coworker decied he could not contain himself any longer in his place of buisness to the point of walking up to a fellow grunt and blindsiding him in the face in front of others.

i enjoyed when you wrote, and i quote "His punch was weak and didn't hurt at all, but I didn't like the way he did it."

i bet. how could you like "the way he did it"

you were beatin in your place of work and shown no respect theo.

severely.

theocry.jpg

• Like 1

Chup.. Both those guys seem like dumb asses. Stop hanging out with dumb asses.

Dude who got his ass kicked, i do my best to avoid. Occasionally he shows up though. The other guy is a good friend of mine, and is actually a really laid back guy 99% of the time, and has got that 1% of anger under control the last year or so. The other kid had been fucking with him all night and really had it coming, though punching him in the face repeatedly may have been a bit overboard. It was pure amusement for me though.

that must have been humiliating and im actually quite shocked you feel so "liberated" as you would say to speak, on such life failure as that.

but good for you having the courage to fight ba.. er umm i mean talk about it on the internet afterwards.

if you were a real man you would have never let anyone get in the way of stopping that fight after you had been sucker punched. let alone an out of the closet homosexual.

that must have been extremely embarressing to be degreaded like that in front of your coworkers theo. how did that make you feel having to walk past people in your office while everyone stopped to look at the boy who just got beat up in front of everyone.

and another question i have is, how in the fuck. did a bloody coworker decied he could not contain himself any longer in this place of buisness to the point of walking up to a fellow grunt and blindsiding him in the face in front of others.

you must be quite the speciman huxtable. quite the speciman indeed.

i enjoyed when you wrote, and i quote "His punch was weak and didn't hurt at all, but I didn't like the way he did it."

i bet. how could you like "the way he did it"

you must have truly angered this patron of work, and he beat you. beat you up.

I actually made the post knowing you'd make a long response to it. You took the bait. The troll got trolled. :)

As far as the dude? Beat up? As I mentioned earlier, he was a weakling and I barely felt it. His punch was so weak it felt like a slap. Slamming him against the wall did far more damage than his little love-tap.

You also want to know why he "couldn't contain himself". Well, you'd have to know about the person himself. He had an extensive track record at the job of talking shit to others, snitching, stealing from fellow co-workers, and fighting. He eventually got fired. So it had nothing to do with me, but rather his own destructive personality. I wasn't the only one that got in to it with him. When he got fired I laughed in his face. And he didn't do shit because there was no one around to break anything up.

2lcah6t.jpg

its funny how theo got punched in the face at work in front of all his fellow employees.

The "fight", if you can call it that, was in front of one other person. The gay co-worker. This happened in a small room. What was funnier was the pained look on dude's face when he was body-slammed against the wall.

Also, besides your pee fetish, I also notice you have an S&M fetish as well. Talking about being "degraded" and "humiliated" and "beaten", and all your other favorite words. You've been exposed, boy.

larry-king.jpg

alright, enoughs enough.

back to buisness.

but if i had photoshop i woulda done up a thing of 'The Office tv show with a theo huxtable face on someone getting shit kicked with the cast of the office watching.

Tell everyone again about the group of hipsters that punked you in a bar, that threw a salt shaker at your dome and you ended up in the hospital, needing stitches? :lol:

And it was from a fight YOU started!

So COS goes around trying to punk hipsters in bars, and gets his ass kicked for it. :lol: :lol:

Holy shit I really did just bust up laughing. I wish I was there to witness it.

Tell us more about your "humiliation", COS.

tumblr_kpnzh1ET051qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

actually.

huxtable. if you go back and reread my story. it was a pint glass, that a girl through after i flicked a mayonated peiec of lettuce at her boyfriends face right before i threw a glass at her titts and they ran while i got tackled and received 14 to the dome.

far cry from having your face punched by a coworker and doing nothing about it but agree to walk away set by the homosexual office metiator.

:lol:

you lose huxtable. and your weaknesss are exposed by me at will. your cool slides out the woodwork like i put you on defrost then slid you in a pizza oven.

Yep, I'm sure getting patty-caked in the face by a weakling is far worse than ending up in the hospital having your face sewn together, on behalf of a group of hipsters & women.

COS, your reputation was dealt a crushing blow by a group of American Apparel-shopping hipsters in tight skinny jeans and vintage T-shirts with nonsensical wordings.

That is incredibly embarrassing and you will have to live with this shame for the rest of your life.

Thankfully for you, the cops did apprehend the suspects responsible for the damage both to your cranium and your manhood:

American-Apparel.jpg