CHECK IT>brand new SKETCH<PEEP IT

Spoter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm still dead serious.so what if i write nigger oner.i also write jewkilla and fukveganoid one.so what.i can talk all the shit in the world and there is nothing you can do, cause i'm on the net bitches.hahahaha.i'm the king of sketches and ya'll know it.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

i'm thirteen.if i don't get any serious comments or any positivity i'll quit forever.i swear.

shut the fuck up and quit! damn, post wack shit, get negative feedback... makes sense to me... stop crying toy!

damn! go practice, do like 1000 sketches over the next year, come back, and post the top 20 best ones you got... then maybe you'll get some better feedback!

oh... and your thirteen... you were crawling around when WE were saying "Fresh"... that word is just a part of passed on history to you.

Originally posted by regulator

hahahaha thats some nice shit blahblahblah....

spot...that sketech is very fuckin messy...pencils smears, crumpled...looks like you wiped ur asss with it...but if ur only 13 i geuss we should cut you some slack

fuck that! cut slack? you see what some cats were doing in style wars when they were 13? thats how a thirteen year old SHOULD be... no slack cut!

proph ua

daaaamn.i think i'm quitting now.this post was pretty funny when i first started, but now i realize how pathetic some of you 12ozers are.isn't it fuckin obvious this whole thing is a joke?this message board is full of little wanna be writers that only open their mouth on the net.bitch move.i was just basicly mocking all the people that post on here.of course i could promote my own shit too.but i had actually more of a kick outta this one.so stop talking about somebody you don't know.

spoter dac, texas

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

i'm still dead serious.so what if i write nigger oner.i also write jewkilla and fukveganoid one.so what.i can talk all the shit in the world and there is nothing you can do, cause i'm on the net bitches.hahahaha.i'm the king of sketches and ya'll know it.

no fucking shit you're 13, you act like it. Sure you can act tough and talk shit on-line but don't get in the habbit of it becasue on the streets there's nothing to keep someone from pounding you ass. Being fuckin' racist won't help you either.

Archived