CHECK IT>brand new SKETCH<PEEP IT

Spoter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by splint2

spot...i have seen worse, but dude, you arent cope 2, old school is a lot better in my mind as well, the letters are ok, but all that other stuff is pretty dumb, how old are you?

i'm thirteen.if i don't get any serious comments or any positivity i'll quit forever.i swear.

Guest BABYWANTOKIL

you suck kitty balls for free. learn how to fucking draw. or just don't post garbage like that on the net. if i knew who you were i would cut your fucking hands off. you suck. BOOOO

Just keep doing your thing. I like the sketches but honestly it doesn't even matter. You do your art for yourself. I hope that your kidding that you would quit if you don't get any positive reactions. Other peoples opinions are important but not so important that you get some internet insults and then quit.

>>>spot<<< quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spot...i have seen worse, but dude, you arent cope 2, old school is a lot better in my mind as well, the letters are ok, but all that other stuff is pretty dumb, how old are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm thirteen.if i don't get any serious comments or any positivity i'll quit forever.i swear.

Bro, if that if that i don't get any positive replies you'll quit forever remark was you being honest.....my god kid, by all means quit, this is writting, not a support group where we all sit in a circle and discuss our problems, so in short....Go To Sleep Hoe. but i agree old skool was and is better.

Re: just stop...

Originally posted by Goat Head

don't post this shit if you know its garbage....just stay home and practice...

at least hes got a head start on a lot of the cats on this board. if i hadnt been writin long id think that was good. just cuz u think its garbage doesnt mean everyone shares that oppinion. i dotnknow how long hes been writin but i know hes got the potential to turn out better than a lot of heads on this board.

piece 2 anyone represtening the urban culture.

Originally posted by DefiantTruth

>>>spot<<< quote:

Bro, if that if that i don't get any positive replies you'll quit forever remark was you being honest.....my god kid, by all means quit, this is writting, not a support group where we all sit in a circle and discuss our problems, so in short....Go To Sleep Hoe. but i agree old skool was and is better.

please stop, i'm going through my puberty phase right now and almost started crying after reading this.i'm kinda sensitive,you almost made me stop.

yo....i got maaad flicks of drawings of mine under different names(including:phat!-with P H not F, rugthug, thug, doappp, skrilla, nukkah, king 1, schwanz, nigger oner,etc.).if anyone wants ta trade lemme know.i'll hook it up.word to allah.

Originally posted by DefiantTruth

>>>spot<<< quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

ca.gif</div>

<div id="layer2" style="position:absolute; left:305; top:5370; width:200; height:200; z-index:1">ca.gif</div>

<div id="layer2" style="position:absolute; left:505; top:5370; width:200; height:200; z-index:1">ca.gif</div>

<div id="layer2" style="position:absolute; left:605; top:5370; width:200; height:200; z-index:1">ca.gif</div>

<div id="layer2" style="position:absolute; left:405; top:5270; width:200; height:200; z-index:1">ca.gif</div>

Archived