Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
webmaster

HENNY QUICK STRIKE CONTEST! LATE FRIDAY EDITION!

click here.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/

find hennesy banner ad.

find artists section link and

send me the first sentence under "commons" artist write up…

starts with " Common debuted..…."'

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends 30 minutes from post dated time.

Word up, I sent mine in, hope I get that Bentley Coupe, I promise not to put rims on it.

closed. n done.. MONDAY.. we'll be back with more randomness to find for free months.

and as always ,plz help out n support advertisers and the ounce. It paves the way for alot of cool shit to happen, like bigger and better prizes were itll be an actually full out contest with its own area on the site . etc etc. nothign new to the avid users who already help..

its a shame, most of the traffic is on Brick Slayers and not one person contributes (for example only one person viewed the post about the contest)... if I could close down just that part of the site.. for days at a time. I would since it seems they dont need to help out..

Channel Zero is an actual community family, with its usual beefs, like any normal fam! ha.

even cityonsmash that gets banned on the reg comes through with clicks.

I would click more often but most of the time I ALWAYS see Mac adds. I heard clicking those don't exactly help.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now