Prison chic

filtypeterpbt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitch just gotta outta jail. shes clean.

stab that shit raw like a rusty nail and if your worried about birth control shotgun a can of coke before you pound her.

one of the main active ingrediants in soda is an anti inflamatory that reduces sperm count by almost 98%

if that doesnt work and she gets preggers just leave the state.

bitch just gotta outta jail. shes clean.

stab that shit raw like a rusty nail and if your worried about birth control shotgun a can of coke before you pound her.

one of the main active ingrediants in soda is an anti inflamatory that reduces sperm count by almost 98%

if that doesnt work and she gets preggers just leave the state.

He's right, they test you for everything if you ever get sent up state. Clean as new whistle.

*If she asks to use the phone don't let her.*

If you do she will invite over some of her huge dyke ex-fed friends. Then they will trash your house, force you to cook them grilled cheese sandwiches all night, and serve them drinks while you wear a apron.

Then to top it off they will take turns having sex with your guest, while you wash the dishes and cower in fear in the kitchen. Finally if you manage to not get anally raped by a huge Russian feminist named Olga who will duct tape a cucumber to her snatch, you can go to bed with only emotional pain.

Oh and your wallet, piggy bank, and playboy magazines will be missing the next morning too.

*If she asks to use the phone don't let her.*

If you do she will invite over some of her huge dyke ex-fed friends. Then they will trash your house, force you to cook them grilled cheese sandwiches all night, and serve them drinks while you wear a apron.

Then to top it off they will take turns having sex with your guest, while you wash the dishes and cower in fear in the kitchen. Finally if you manage to not get anally raped by a huge Russian feminist named Olga who will duct tape a cucumber to her snatch, you can go to bed with only emotional pain.

Oh and your wallet, piggy bank, and playboy magazines will be missing the next morning too.

Sounds like you've been there done that

I just found out she went to the pen for not ratting out her ex boyfriend. Sounds more down to me then a lot of men out there.
Wow she's a dumbass, where is that ex boyfriend now?

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...What kind of friend lets their friend go to jail for them??? Seriously? You can call me a snitch or whatever, but fuck you if you think I'm going down for some shit you did.

• Like 1

I just found out she went to the pen for not ratting out her ex boyfriend. Sounds more down to me then a lot of men out there.

You do realize then that her ex-boyfriend/guy who probably got away with murder is going to come to pick her up from your house in a few days.

yeah, i'm just clearing things up for the people that seem to think that solely because she's been to jail that means she's going to rob dude or have her ex boyfriend roll up on his place. Sure, either of those could happen, but i'm sure dude considered those both before he decided to invite her over.

Plus, i'm sure a lot of you have felons at your places on a regular basis.

Edit: and also, i'm sure a lot of you are drug addicted felons yourselves.

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...What kind of friend lets their friend go to jail for them??? Seriously? You can call me a snitch or whatever, but fuck you if you think I'm going down for some shit you did.

She was involved, as in she was there, as an accomplice. So if you're an accomplice and snitch that makes you a SNITCH.

Don't snitch. like they said in another thread. Make it in the persons best interest that they turn them self in....