Prison chic

filtypeterpbt

Why would you want that nigga telling the cops, when he could just tell you?

You get the cops involved, then they're looking at you when something happens.

And Trogg Slayer is definitely not Testicular Catastrophe.

i did not say snitch to a cop

nigga best tell ME who did it, fuk the cops ...

i handle my own

(me; u seen who did that to my fam.

(potential snitch;na i aint seen shit

(me; ok (Walk away)

(me; come back 10 min later fina wet up some cat if he aint squeal

u feal me....

this hood game 101

(jk)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not say snitch to a cop

nigga best tell ME who did it, fuk the cops ...

i handle my own

(me; u seen who did that to my fam.

(potential snitch;na i aint seen shit

(me; ok (Walk away)

(me; come back 10 min later fina wet up some cat if he aint squeal

u feal me....

this hood game 101

(jk)

omg_lol_wat_evr_p_tshirt-p235355270765626320ca2c_400.jpg

I'd rather be in prison and able to hold my head high knowing I'm a man of honor then be able to walk free as a piece of shit snitch

Fuck anyone who disagrees, and yes...IMAD.

Go take the rap for some shit you didn't do because your boy said it was you and not him....I'm sure he'll feel honored when you're the one getting fucked in the ass in prison and not him...

Fucking dumbass...:lol:

definitely lost some respect for some mother fuckers in here.

wat the fuck

if you get some shit tacked on you because of your boy, youre gonna run to the authorities and tell em HE DID IT? thats fucked.

one of my aces took multiple charges for some shit I DID, and he told me not to sweat it because i was on probation at the time and he was clean. thats love. some of you are bitch made fucks. I DIDNT DO IT!! HE DID IT!!! fuck you.

filthy peter didnt get robbed tonight. but he did call me drunk as fuck after homegirl left and she brought some lesbian friend from prison with her, dark skinned beauty. fuck you guys. fuck tomatoes. fuck taco bell burritoes putting sour cream on only the last bite of my shit.

filthy peter didnt get robbed tonight. but he did call me drunk as fuck after homegirl left and she brought some lesbian friend from prison with her, dark skinned beauty. .

soo technically whoever it was who said she was gonna bring her dyke friend from over won.

definitely lost some respect for some mother fuckers in here.

wat the fuck

if you get some shit tacked on you because of your boy, youre gonna run to the authorities and tell em HE DID IT? thats fucked.

one of my aces took multiple charges for some shit I DID, and he told me not to sweat it because i was on probation at the time and he was clean. thats love. some of you are bitch made fucks. I DIDNT DO IT!! HE DID IT!!! fuck you.

Wow dude, was my post that hard to understand? I thought you were on a higher level of reading comprehension than DAO and Aye Bee....I guess I was wrong.

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...

my reading comprehension skills are on point.

straight up, you say if your boy wanted to lay some shit on you, you would snitch on him. ill agree, if your boy didnt give a fuck enough to cop to shit, thats fucked. but you dont fuckin run to the station and say IT WAS HIM. punch your boy in his fucking face and tell him thats fucked hes isnt copping to his shit.

my reading comprehension skills are on point.

straight up, you say if your boy wanted to lay some shit on you, you would snitch on him. ill agree, if your boy didnt give a fuck enough to cop to shit, thats fucked. but you dont fuckin run to the station and say IT WAS HIM. punch your boy in his fucking face and tell him thats fucked hes isnt copping to his shit.

I never said I was a finger pointer, I would never run to the cops on some it wasn't me he did it shit.

But I will say this....if you and I were hanging out and you pulled some stupid shit like say killed somebody or stashed a half a brick under my seat and said it was mine, that's a different story.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm not going to prison for someone elses ignorance....If that makes me a snitch so be it, I don't give a fuck. I did actually take the fall for one of my homies on some graffiti shit when I was a teenager though, because he was on probation....It all depends on the circumstance.

Go take the rap for some shit you didn't do because your boy said it was you and not him....I'm sure he'll feel honored when you're the one getting fucked in the ass in prison and not him...

Fucking dumbass...:lol:

Where do you get not snitching confused with somebody snitching on you?

Fucking christ you're stupid.

Wow dude, was my post that hard to understand? I thought you were on a higher level of reading comprehension than DAO and Aye Bee....I guess I was wrong.

This fucking moron who thinks that if you don't beat your boy to the snitching, he's going to snitch on you, is calling niggas out on reading comprehension? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: